Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Promises Bloodshed: If Your Stomach Can't Digest What Your Eyes See, Don't Watch My Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tatabanya
    replied
    Wilder has been watching too many episodes of Criminal Minds of late.

Leave a comment:

• jonnyc420
    replied
    This clown says the same old stuff every time. Fury in 5.

Leave a comment:

• Boxingfanatic75
    replied
    Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    I heard fighters similar claims like that before. Fury is too skilled for him to just pressure and all he really has is that right hand. Also when Wilder goes on the attack he windmills and is all disorganized, I doubt he learned enough to change his style, he is simply lacking too many fundamentals.
    Go watch his most recent training videos. You may be surprised.

Leave a comment:

• KingGilgamesh
    replied
    Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
    Oh geez. Sometimes less is more. Hopefully he is making substantive changes to how he approaches the third fight with Fury.
    Nope, this is what I really, really like about Wilder. Something that is sorely missing in many men today. He's a legit brave mother****er with a ton of heart. Anyone else would put on some fake humble act after getting embarrassed by a fighter but he comes back strong, straight into wanting to avenge his loss. And this is the third time I've seen him do this. He wanted Fury immediately after the first draw and wanted to beat Ortiz emphatically after the first win. Its better we have people who stand on their convictions or who can take the hit to their ego. There is a ****ing high chance Wilder gets blasted out again in this fight and it doesn't seem like its really deterred him.

Leave a comment:

• MONGOOSE66
    replied
    I think Wilder just confirmed his brain damage from the last Fury fight. He’s completely lost his mind. Reaching, insecure & excuse ridden.

Leave a comment:

• QballLobo
    replied
    History says once a power puncher like Wilder gets his chin cracked once they are never the same.
    When they haven’t been beaten they have a mindset that they are invincible. Once that goes away they don’t have the same killer instinct as they have doubts.
    Im betting big on Fury taking this third fight easily.

Leave a comment:

• IRONCHINHAGLER
    replied
    Lmao - this clown is pathetic!! Nothing new here...same old ridiculous trash talk of blood, bodies, and homicide. All this tough macho talk from this whining puzzy who was crying about a heavy pre-fight costume, a drunk ref, Breland conspiracy, easter eggs in gloves, spiked water, big foot, Lochness monster,aliens... Fury was the one licking up Wilders blood last fight! Cant wait for Fury to put this delusional overhyped moron into retirement!! Buuuuuuuuuuuumsquad!!!

Leave a comment:

• macmike100
    replied
    His ravings seem to show that he's probably had too many blows to the head. Sad to see someone so disjointed upstairs. It just looks like he's hate powered. I hope he finds peace.

Leave a comment:

• VislorTurlough
    replied
    He needs to stop with this. It’s not funny. It’s pretty pathetic

Leave a comment:

• Bundt
    replied
    This is sad stuff. He’s too old to learn new skills from a trainer he likely doesn’t respect since he knocked him out. It will be a lot of flailing arms and haymakers before Wilder gets KO’d again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X