Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Promises Bloodshed: If Your Stomach Can't Digest What Your Eyes See, Don't Watch My Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighter78
    replied
    Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
    Hes a ****ing tard but I cant shake the feeling hes gonna win this fight. Everything we thought we knew will come crashing down and the HW division will be turned on its head again.

I just hope if he DOES win we turn the clock back to like 2018, pretend the last few years never happened, and make AJ/Wilder.
    Yep...I'm getting the same feeling....im not a fan of either of these fighters but somehow I think Deontay is gonna knock fury out this time....I think both fighters are extremely overrated so its like the battle of the bums to me.

Leave a comment:

• Fighter78
    replied
    I'm not much of a wilder fan at all but I think his chances of beating fury by knockout are extremely high this go round.....fury is not this otherworldly boxer folks wanna make him out to be.

Leave a comment:

• Liondw
    replied
    Fighting angry and emotionally in the ring is not a good thing. Wilder might get beaten up worse next time, or maybe he puts in a better performance.

Leave a comment:

• STREET CLEANER
    replied
    I heard fighters similar claims like that before. Fury is too skilled for him to just pressure and all he really has is that right hand. Also when Wilder goes on the attack he windmills and is all disorganized, I doubt he learned enough to change his style, he is simply lacking too many fundamentals.

Leave a comment:

• Monty Fisto
    replied
    He has a point: not sure my stomach can take watching Fury licking blood from another man's shoulder again.

Leave a comment:

• TMLT87
    replied
    Hes a ****ing tard but I cant shake the feeling hes gonna win this fight. Everything we thought we knew will come crashing down and the HW division will be turned on its head again.

I just hope if he DOES win we turn the clock back to like 2018, pretend the last few years never happened, and make AJ/Wilder.

Leave a comment:

• jackblack008
    replied
    Scott Malik agrees.

Leave a comment:

• MANNY67
    replied
    Yes sir Destroy or be destroyed

Leave a comment:

• ShaneMosleySr
    replied
    The last time I saw Deontay Wilder fight, he was crying like a little girl and blaming everyone else for his loss.

He’s a big talker though.

Leave a comment:

• Boxing112
    replied
    He said this the last 2 times

Leave a comment:

Working...
X