Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Tried To Avoid Me Like a Coward - There's Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #71
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

    That's factually incorrect. In their first bout, Fury was fighting with a flappy glove to punch Deontay Wilder through the non-padded area of the glove with his fist. In addition, he was given a long count and coaching from the referee after the second knockdown. In their second fight Fury was fighting with gloves that had padding removed from them. Which explains Wilder's facial fractures and lacerations inside of his ears. I said all that to say this; If the playing field is fair and even this time and Fury's clean then Wilder will knock him out in less than three rounds.
    You forgot to mention the heavy gimp suit and his own trainer spiking his water.

    greeneye99 likes this.

    Comment


    • #72
      Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

      He checked them correctly. What he failed to check is whether you're all connected to reality or not. Don't worry though, i've checked.

      You're about as detached from reality as it gets.

      But keep on showing us how weak you are. Show us your insecurities.
      Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

      You don't want to hear excuses like this from the likes of you? You're the loonies who came up with these excuses and pushed them.
      What the hell are you talking about now, Sid-Pee?

      I'm bashing the American fighter for making excuses yet here you are attacking me for it.

      North American boxing success has driven you completely off the rails. You don't even know if you're coming or going anymore.
      FlyingFJ, billeau2 and greeneye99 like this.

      Comment


      • #73
        Wilder just turned into Adrien Broner to the 3rd power! Sees things differently than reality does!

        Comment


        • #74
          Originally posted by Dr Rassclart View Post
          Full of dog dirt & espousing that old deluded mantra. Tiresome
          Yeah, I guess you are right. The truth will do that for you now would it. You are acting as if Tyson Fury has always been a clean fighter and never has popped dirty or got busted for doping and PED abuse.

          Comment


          • #75
            Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post



            What the hell are you talking about now, Sid-Pee?

            I'm bashing the American fighter for making excuses yet here you are attacking me for it.

            North American boxing success has driven you completely off the rails. You don't even know if you're coming or going anymore.
            that’s all Susie, I mean Sid does on this board is attack and insult people.

            ShoulderRoll likes this.

            Comment


            • #76
              Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

              I don’t, I hope Fury does peds and packs his gloves with a tyre iron and scratches Wilders ears again and leaves him permanently injured and brain damaged.

              I hope this time he really does end up with a dent in his skull so he will be is deemed medically unfit to ever fight again
              I give Sid-Knee a pass for saying stuff like this because he's my boy even though he doesn't know it. I like Sid. He has a good heart. However, as far as you are concerned; This is just as disgusting and racist as it can get. Wishing death on a black man. You are low class man low class. I once had a modicum of respect for you before but not anymore.
              Corelone likes this.

              Comment


              • #77
                Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

                That's factually incorrect. In their first bout, Fury was fighting with a flappy glove to punch Deontay Wilder through the non-padded area of the glove with his fist. In addition, he was given a long count and coaching from the referee after the second knockdown. In their second fight Fury was fighting with gloves that had padding removed from them. Which explains Wilder's facial fractures and lacerations inside of his ears. I said all that to say this; If the playing field is fair and even this time and Fury's clean then Wilder will knock him out in less than three rounds.
                Care to cite any evidence of this? I need a laugh.
                greeneye99 likes this.

                Comment


                • #78
                  Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                  that’s all Susie, I mean Sid does on this board is attack and insult people.
                  Yes, he is definitely a flame thrower now isn't he?
                  FlyingFJ and Patsfan bri like this.

                  Comment


                  • #79
                    Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

                    Yet Wilder wishes permanent damage or death solely based on his twisted and extreme ego? It doesn't have to be against anyone who has wronged him. They just need to be an opponent.

                    Therefore, you're the one who should be questioned.

                    Wilder deserves everything he's got coming to him.
                    Just because one person wishes damage doesn't mean they should be permanently damaged. Every time someone gets in a huge argument and in the heat of the moment says they wishes the other person would die doesn't mean the one making the statement should die or that we should want them to, and to think otherwise is evil. I dont wish any fighter to be permanently damaged and NO ONE on this board should either! This isn't even debatable.
                    Last edited by richardt; 05-31-2021, 07:52 PM.
                    FlyingFJ and champion4ever like this.

                    Comment


                    • #80
                      Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
                      Wilder not winning any new fans with this BS
                      Look, I know that the language sounds harsh. However, in order for him to help sell this fight then he's going to have to make some noise so he can help reach the masses and get the people's attention.

                      He does that by making the fight sound as controversial and interesting as possible. I think he is being highly successful in doing so because judging by these commments he's got fans now wishing for his untimely demise.

                      So the more he speaks the more inclined the boxing public would tune in to watch the trilogy fight to see him lose again. You may not like it but controversy does sell.

                      FlyingFJ and billeau2 like this.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP