Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Tried To Avoid Me Like a Coward - There's Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by fernandtg View Post

So... random british dude's opinion, youtube videos and facebook posts are "empirical evidence" but the referee, state athletic commissioner, and Wilder's own corner aren't? You know... the people who actually eyewitness the process.

​How am I a Wilder hater? I don't give a fawck about either of them. Neither are my cup of tea TBH. Throwing ad hominems arounds doesn't make you seem smart. One man beat the living shiet out of another and you're butthurt for some reason. I can't comprehend.

Whoever wins/loses, I'll wake up a happy man the next day. Can't say the same, can you?
    I will tell you why I am butthurt because Fury didn't play by the rules. He cheated and the state of Nevada knows it and failed Deontay Wilder in that regard. Why don't the state of Nevada open up a case into this matter for a fact finding mission by reviewing all of the visual empirical evidence? However, they won't because they are afraid of the findings. They know they dropped the ball in this case and the truth frightens them.

Leave a comment:

• fernandtg
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    ​ Wilder's corner was incompetent. They didn't properly inspect or examine Fury's gloves at the weigh in or in his dressing room.

Also, Jay Deas and why he hasn't been fired I'll never understand? In any case, Wilder said that Deas was too inexperienced to check for stuff like that.

However, since that time many boxing fans have discovered a deluge of photographic and video evidence to suggest that Fury had indeed cheated all along and in both fights judging by the empirical evidence. Hell even a British boxing fan even admitted as such.

He said that I was right all along. He confirmed that Tyson Fury's gloves probably were tampered with if he was being honest and this was a British fan saying this. He said that Wilder haters such as yourself know that he cheated also but were in denial ​​​​
    So... random british dude's opinion, youtube videos and facebook posts are "empirical evidence" but the referee, state athletic commissioner, and Wilder's own corner aren't? You know... the people who actually eyewitness the process.

​How am I a Wilder hater? I don't give a fawck about either of them. Neither are my cup of tea TBH. Throwing ad hominems arounds doesn't make you seem smart. One man beat the living shiet out of another and you're butthurt for some reason. I can't comprehend.

Whoever wins/loses, I'll wake up a happy man the next day. Can't say the same, can you?

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by fernandtg View Post

Maybe because you actually have to catch people cheating for a specific fight in order to validate the cheating?

Sorry, neither YouTube nor social media posts are realiable sources to validate such claims. Why didn't Wilder's corner stop Fury from supposedly tampering his wraps, gloves, etc?

You're basically trying to sell that the ref, commission, AND Wilder's corner are complicit in letting him cheat. That's simply ******ed and shows how big of a sore loser you are. No wonder you simply say "go to youtube and social media" whenever someone asks for a single source.
    ​ Wilder's corner was incompetent. They didn't properly inspect or examine Fury's gloves at the weigh in or in his dressing room.

Also, Jay Deas and why he hasn't been fired I'll never understand? In any case, Wilder said that Deas was too inexperienced to check for stuff like that.

However, since that time many boxing fans have discovered a deluge of photographic and video evidence to suggest that Fury had indeed cheated all along and in both fights judging by the empirical evidence. Hell even a British boxing fan even admitted as such.

He said that I was right all along. He confirmed that Tyson Fury's gloves probably were tampered with if he was being honest and this was a British fan saying this. He said that Wilder haters such as yourself know that he cheated also but were in denial ​​​​

Leave a comment:

• fernandtg
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Just visit about any Boxing 2.0 website over social media; Especially YouTube and there you should find all of the evidence you need. Also, why are y'all acting like this something new for? Tyson Fury is a known liar and cheat. Just because he wasn't caught doesn't mean that he is innocent.
    Maybe because you actually have to catch people cheating for a specific fight in order to validate the cheating?

Sorry, neither YouTube nor social media posts are realiable sources to validate such claims. Why didn't Wilder's corner stop Fury from supposedly tampering his wraps, gloves, etc?

You're basically trying to sell that the ref, commission, AND Wilder's corner are complicit in letting him cheat. That's simply ******ed and shows how big of a sore loser you are. No wonder you simply say "go to youtube and social media" whenever someone asks for a single source.

Leave a comment:

• FinlandsFinest
    replied
    Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

OK, you think it was stopped too early by Breland, thanks for the answer.

My next question then becomes: don't you think it would have been stopped by the ref shortly after? You mention a hypothetical possibility of a knockout in the 12th, but that would require the ref to allow Fury to keep on bashing up Wilder who we had seen become increasing defenceless as the fight progressed.
    If the referee stops the fight, fair play. Wilder just discussed it with the team and said let me go on my shield, and Breland didnt listen to his fighter and keep their agreement.

Leave a comment:

• Monty Fisto
    replied
    Originally posted by FinlandsFinest View Post

I think it was stopped too early yes. Wilder had discussed with his team that he always wants to go out on his shield, he was still throwing back. With Wilder you never know, he might win in the last 5 seconds of the 12th round.

Breland broke his word when he stopped the fight. Wilder said this himself, that they discussed it and said let me go on my shield.
    OK, you think it was stopped too early by Breland, thanks for the answer.

My next question then becomes: don't you think it would have been stopped by the ref shortly after? You mention a hypothetical possibility of a knockout in the 12th, but that would require the ref to allow Fury to keep on bashing up Wilder who we had seen become increasing defenceless as the fight progressed.

Leave a comment:

• kafkod
    replied

What made you think thats all Malik Scott tells him? Are you in the camp? Did you listen to the interview Malik Scott was in? Did you watch the training footage, Wilder has never looked better than he does now working with Malik Scott.

They have known each other for years and have great chemistry and are like brothers (Wilder's words, not mine)

Clearly Malik Scott is teaching him more than just check Fury's gloves properly.
    You're not in Wilder's camp either, so don't go telling me he's never looked better based on a 30 second video of him hitting the pads. I remember his fans saying exactly the same thing in the lead up to Fury/Wilder 2.

What Scott should be telling him is to forget all that nonsense about white privilege, loaded gloves, drugged water, etc, stop playing the victim and focus instead on what he did wrong so he doesn't make the same mistakes again.
    Last edited by kafkod; 06-03-2021, 09:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FinlandsFinest
    replied
    Originally posted by kafkod View Post

The last thing Wilder needs is a "yes man" trainer backing up his delusional excuses and telling him all he needs to do to win is check Fury's gloves properly and don't drink any drugged water.This is not going to end well for Deontay.
    What made you think thats all Malik Scott tells him? Are you in the camp? Did you listen to the interview Malik Scott was in? Did you watch the training footage, Wilder has never looked better than he does now working with Malik Scott.

They have known each other for years and have great chemistry and are like brothers (Wilder's words, not mine)

Clearly Malik Scott is teaching him more than just check Fury's gloves properly.

Leave a comment:

• FinlandsFinest
    replied
    Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

Regarding your final lines there: do you think the fight should have continued? What do you think would have happened if it had?

I ask, because you seem to be in some doubt as to whether Fury could have 'got him out of there' but that seemed an inevitable outcome in the unlikely event of neither Wilder's corner nor the ref stepping in to stop what had become a one-sided beatdown.
    I think it was stopped too early yes. Wilder had discussed with his team that he always wants to go out on his shield, he was still throwing back. With Wilder you never know, he might win in the last 5 seconds of the 12th round.

Breland broke his word when he stopped the fight. Wilder said this himself, that they discussed it and said let me go on my shield.

Leave a comment:

• Monty Fisto
    replied

I went back tonight and watched the fight again (its free on Youtube uploaded by both Top Rank and PBC themselves) and there is definately something WRONG with his glove. Im not a boxer so I cant say what exactly, but anyone who isnt biased can tel SOMETHING is off.

How can anyone claim there WASNT something going on`??

Btw I was listening to this interview of Wilder and Malik Scott and Malik Scott makes the same point that I made : https://youtu.be/3RcsfnD3xcA?t=2037

Fury STILL couldnt get him out of there and Wilder was on his feet as the fight was stopped. Warrior mentality
    Regarding your final lines there: do you think the fight should have continued? What do you think would have happened if it had?

I ask, because you seem to be in some doubt as to whether Fury could have 'got him out of there' but that seemed an inevitable outcome in the unlikely event of neither Wilder's corner nor the ref stepping in to stop what had become a one-sided beatdown.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X