No announcement yet.

Usyk will beat joshua wide on scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- -U self certification of raging idiocy nice to know in advance.
    man-- reading through this is gold-
    eco1 eco1 KO MX KO MX like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      When Joshua beats him easily you'll hide from this thread and never mention your terrible prediction again. This is one of the easiest fights for Joshua. Usyk doesn't even have a punchers chance.
      WE HAVE A WINNER-

Probably won't see this peasant on NSB for while-

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

There was nothing to suggest Andy Ruiz would decimate AJ either.

Usyks speed & ability to punch off angles will give AJ fits, he moves in straight lines, is stiff as a board & clearly hasn't a good chin at all.
        Everyone with a little speed/timing catches him at some point and seems to hurt him.
        Right on-

Right on-
        dan_cov dan_cov likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Just noticed it's mostly the Fury fans making these Usyk wins prediction. Are you hoping Joshua gets beat because he exposed your fraud? ooorrr diddums...
          hahaah he just wouldn't stop

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            shut up you don’t have a clue what your talking about.....fury has been down as many times as Joshua , so has Ruiz , klitchcko even more , whyte down many times , wilder down 3 times , povetkin , Holmes , Ali you name it they all have tasted the canvas.....it’s what happens when 260lb land on your chin.

You wanna put your money where your mouth is with Joshua vs usyk .......U seem confident let’s find out lol
            woooooooooow, just wow

Comment

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post
              Bookmarked.

It’s going to be revisited after Usyk gets sparked and people go back to claiming AJ isn’t the best in the division by a mile.
              What's for desert?

Comment

• Congratulations, mate. Good call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                  I’d love to see it but beating AJ on the cards has got to be about as likely as beating Canelo on the cards.
                  True, UK redeemed themself tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Room View Post

True, UK redeemed themself tonight.
                    Yeah I’m still amazed. Getting a legit fair shake on the cards against a star like Joshua, especially in his own backyard, just doesn’t seem to happen all that often in boxing. After the Hatton fight I had no faith in Usyk getting a fair shake. No matter who I want to win I’m always happy when the right man gets the nod. Very pleased to have been wrong.
                    War Room War Room likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motofan View Post

Yeah I’m still amazed. Getting a legit fair shake on the cards against a star like Joshua, especially in his own backyard, just doesn’t seem to happen all that often in boxing. After the Hatton fight I had no faith in Usyk getting a fair shake. No matter who I want to win I’m always happy when the right man gets the nod. Very pleased to have been wrong.
                      I was right there with ya. I was like lets get ready for the robbery. Big night for UK imo.
                      Motofan Motofan likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X