Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sam Eggington Rolls The Dice at 160, Still Open To Big Fights at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trippleupper
    replied
    Originally posted by adotd View Post
    Is there any chance of Eggington being upset in this one?

Depends how much he gets egged on.

Leave a comment:

• adotd
    replied
    Is there any chance of Eggington being upset in this one?

Leave a comment:

• RingMaster2018
    replied
    Sammie “Meth” is a helluva tough guy but he is going to get hurt worse if he keeps fighting. Too many hard fights, too tough for his own good.

Leave a comment:

• GlassJoey
    replied
    I felt bad seeing Scrambled Eggington getting beaten up by Liam Smith. I think he could end up dead vs a big middleweight.
    I’d like him to get his world title fight though.

Leave a comment:

• revelated
    replied
    Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    Damn, Eggington and Molina up at 160! Didn't realize they had gone so high in weight. To be fair, Eggington has always been a beanpole, will be interesting to see him with a bit more meat behind his punches. He is a super fan-friendly fighter, I love to watch his fights win or lose. Interested to see what he looks like at Middleweight, but Carlos Molina is a tough fight! Going to be fireworks.
    He doesn't look good to me. Scrawny. I don't know that his power carried. Meanwhile Molina looks like he's going to walk this guy down.

Leave a comment:

• Sky8lade
    replied
    Golovkin lost his power and stamina. It would just be a money fight without much risk against Eggington

Leave a comment:

• trippleupper
    replied
    Disappointed to hear he's resorted to cannibalism.

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    I like Eggington, he's had some ups and downs in his career and he's still fairly young (27 or 28?). He seemed a little shopworn in his fight with Cheeseman and didn't have the power to put a dent in Ted until late in the fight.

That being said, should be an interesting fight with King Carlos. I was looking through his record and didn't realize he fought Cissokho years ago.

Leave a comment:

• W1LL
    replied
    Damn, Eggington and Molina up at 160! Didn't realize they had gone so high in weight. To be fair, Eggington has always been a beanpole, will be interesting to see him with a bit more meat behind his punches. He is a super fan-friendly fighter, I love to watch his fights win or lose. Interested to see what he looks like at Middleweight, but Carlos Molina is a tough fight! Going to be fireworks.

Leave a comment:

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    Golovkin vs Eggington. I bet Hearn makes it before Murata

Leave a comment:

Working...
X