Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lerrone Richards: I Said I'd Conquer Europe, Next Step is Fringe World Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lerrone Richards: I Said I'd Conquer Europe, Next Step is Fringe World Level

At the AO Arena in Manchester, the skilful Lerrone Richards comprehensively out-boxed Italy's Giovanni De Carolis to claim the vacant European Super-Middleweight Title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What an odd statement....

Comment

Fringe World level so David Lemieux?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        What an odd statement....
        Yes it's an odd comment but, it's a smart one. It's the reality! If he calls out a belt holder folks will say he hasn't beaten anyone, doesn't deserve it etc. Haney got his hands on a vacant interim title and people say he doesn't deserve a shot at Teo...I believe this guy understands the game.

Comment

I can see him being a bit of a Junior Witter. A hard fight for anyone, but wouldn't bring enough money to make other fighters want to get in with him, but a massive danger element.. Pretty good showing the other night. He's got character and a nice style.

Comment

With Canelo ruling to roost @ 168Lb he's got not hope of a World title. I'd like to see him rematch Lennox Clarke next with British, Commonwealth & European championships on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
              With Canelo ruling to roost @ 168Lb he's got not hope of a World title. I'd like to see him rematch Lennox Clarke next with British, Commonwealth & European championships on the line.
              Good fight, who wins that?

Comment

Working...
              X