Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael, Fired By ESPN Last Year, Fires CRITICAL Blow: Canelo IS #1 P4P, ESPN Are Haters, Idiots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post

It is insane to have Crawford or Inoue #1. I cannot even recall the last time Crawford fought or who he fought. The guy has not had a meaningful fight since he moved up to welterweight. Inoue skipped an entire weight class that was loaded with talent such as Extrada, Gonzalez, Cuadras, Sor Rungvisai and several more. Inoue completely avoided all of these fighters. He almost got beat by an old Donaire. Canelo has already fought 3 times in the last 5 months while Crawford or Inoue has not fought even once. He has acquired 3 belts at 168 in the last year and won a belt at 175 too. All this while Crawford sit on his laurels and argues with Spence as to who is the A-side of a fight that is never going to happen.

Regarding PED, Canelo is the most tested fighter in boxing while fighters like GGG are not. Some people just have a hatred for Canelo for whatever reason, probably the same reason men hated De La Hoya in his prime, the women want them, girlfriends and wives included and men just have an inherent jealousy and insecurity when it comes to Canelo.
    or, and here it is, he actually got caught cheating. At some point you need to accept the fact that he cheated and that could influence the opinion of some people, which I understand.

if all 3 had positives or all 3 hadn’t cheated, Canelo’s body of work is superior and he should be #1 without question.

your point about hatred for him seems to imply people are making it up that he cheated and are saying He did out of spite or jealousy. While I am sure he does have haters, to suggest The cheating was an aberration is BS.

while you point out the other guys negatives, I would remind you people feel Canelo avoided guys ( I don’t) and also think he lost 2x to ggg (I don’t).

I don’t have any issue with him at #1 over Crawford or Inoue.

Comment

Working...
    X