Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael, Fired By ESPN Last Year, Fires CRITICAL Blow: Canelo IS #1 P4P, ESPN Are Haters, Idiots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael, Fired By ESPN Last Year, Fires CRITICAL Blow: Canelo IS #1 P4P, ESPN Are Haters, Idiots

So Bradley caved.

Chris Mannix caved.

Atlas caved.

Stephen A. Smith caved.

How long do you think ESPN will fight to keep Crawford #1 and lose credibility all across boxing?

What makes it worse is, the longer this goes, the worse it is for Crawford, because the moment he gets it from ANYBODY, I'm talking dropped (again), outboxed (AGAIN), or hurt (AGAIN), Crawford will keep losing credibility which won't help him get big fights, and ESPN will keep losing credibility which won't help them get big names.

This is why I wish HBO hadn't just quit, because at least there they put in some effort to look credible.
    Last edited by revelated; 05-14-2021, 11:14 AM.
    ralex likes this.

Crawford is a joke at #1 and i still have loma ahead of him--

Crawford never fights

Comment

At this point, even Max Kellerman is losing credibility. Here was him before Canelo beat Smith AND Saunders. That's where Mannix had to school him - and he STILL hasn't acknowledged Canelo. It's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

So Bradley caved.

Chris Mannix caved.

Atlas caved.

Stephen A. Smith caved.

How long do you think ESPN will fight to keep Crawford #1 and lose credibility all across boxing?

What makes it worse is, the longer this goes, the worse it is for Crawford, because the moment he gets it from ANYBODY, I'm talking dropped (again), outboxed (AGAIN), or hurt (AGAIN), Crawford will keep losing credibility which won't help him get big fights, and ESPN will keep losing credibility which won't help them get big names.

This is why I wish HBO hadn't just quit, because at least there they put in some effort to look credible.
        Good ESPN is **** and doesn't even have anyone on staff who knows jack all about boxing--

Their BS woke agenda is backfiring and all their shows suck cockckkckckc
        kushking likes this.

Comment

You know what's crazy? Canelo has fought three times since Crawford's last fight.
          revelated likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            You know what's crazy? Canelo has fought three times since Crawford's last fight.
            And won TWO belts. Yes.

That's been my point all along.

He's doing what Crawford TALKS about doing.

Comment

If Canelo Alvarez is number one pound for pound, he’s the least dominant pound for pound number one fighter in the history of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                If Canelo Alvarez is number one pound for pound, he’s the least dominant pound for pound number one fighter in the history of boxing.
                REALLY--how do people believe this trash--

I think you may be thinking of Floyd Mayweather jr

Comment

I can’t wait to hear how Canelo is more dominant than Floyd Mayweather.

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post

REALLY--how do people believe this trash--

I think you may be thinking of Floyd Mayweather jr

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    At this point, even Max Kellerman is losing credibility. Here was him before Canelo beat Smith AND Saunders. That's where Mannix had to school him - and he STILL hasn't acknowledged Canelo. It's sad.

I can't STAND Max Kellerman and never thought he knew boxing at all. He's a JOKE!

I Wish someone would just break his jaw where it needs to be wired shut for awhile

Comment

Working...
                    X