Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Roman: I'm The WBC's Mandatory For Nery-Figueroa Winner; You Can't Skip Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tokon
    replied
    Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
    Unification>Mandatories all day.
    Definitely.

Leave a comment:

• KTFOKING
    replied
    I like it, but how about Roman vs Aleem? Winner gets the winner of Fulton vs Nery/Figueroa?

Leave a comment:

• nino brown21
    replied
    Not if the wbc creates ANOTHER franchise champion you won't get a shot I think idk how that **** goes. Bunch of bs

Leave a comment:

• Pantera_
    replied
    Nope pretty sure Fulton already has the date and venue set for the winner.

Unification>Mandatories all day.

Leave a comment:

• VashDBasher
    replied
    Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Happy to get Roman back in the picture, would like to see a 2nd fight with MJ at some point
    I would love to see them run it back. That decision was questionable. Roman edged that fight in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• RJJ-94-02=GOAT
    replied
    Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Happy to get Roman back in the picture, would like to see a 2nd fight with MJ at some point
    Me too. I had him winning their first fight. Was a fun fight as well.

Leave a comment:

• VashDBasher
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    I just don't understand the WBC nowadays! How is he the mandatory, but Carlos Castro is WBC #1? Who did Castro beat to become WBC #1 Contender?
    These alphabet organizations are wacky and inconsistent when it comes to their rankings. At least The Ring’s rankings are fairly consistent compared to them.

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by Get em up View Post

Roman will have to wait in line because WBC will tell him straight out unification trumps mandatory
    I just don't understand the WBC nowadays! How is he the mandatory, but Carlos Castro is WBC #1? Who did Castro beat to become WBC #1 Contender?

Leave a comment:

• VashDBasher
    replied
    Roman’s going to have to wait in line. Fulton is already guaranteed the winner of Nery/Figueroa. After that, Michael Conlan is set to face the winner between that one. MJ is also in the picture. I’d love to see MJ vs Fulton for undisputed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X