Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury uses the old excuse of someone else posting on his instagram as excuse for Israel post

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury uses the old excuse of someone else posting on his instagram as excuse for Israel post

He was never going to admit it himself was he? We all believe Tyson, we know he's a pathological liar, but this time he's telling the truth.

He doesn't get involved in political conflicts guys.........

E1K6tRBXsAIx4wv.jpg

This guy is all over the place, i don't think he knows the truth anymore he's told so many lies.

Comment

Where have you found shelter Robbie, after having to move out of your mother's basement? Are you still sleeping on a blow-up mattress where you live now? You've done well to avoid Covid yourself, with your diabetes and morbid obesity... whatever other immunodeficiencies you have. Are you still shielding? Have you had to start using home care services to get through the day?
      Carteraibachamp2017 likes this.

Comment

Like you give an eff about the middle east.
        siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          Where have you found shelter Robbie, after having to move out of your mother's basement? Are you still sleeping on a blow-up mattress where you live now? You've done well to avoid Covid yourself, with your diabetes and morbid obesity... whatever other immunodeficiencies you have. Are you still shielding? Have you had to start using home care services to get through the day?
          Proving once again the low class of these gypsy lovers. For those that don't know my mother died recently after getting pneumonia from covid.

Maybe i should cry about "muh mental health" then these tards would suck me off like they do Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Maybe i should cry about "muh mental health" then these tards would suck me off like they do Fury.
            All you do is post negative, hateful chit about Boxers you don't like. You seem to enjoy making personal attacks on Boxers, about non-Boxing-related topics, more than actually discussing the finer points of the sport. You reak of negativity, you throw personal attacks at Boxers on the daily, was hoping you would come back a bit more humble after your "muh mental health" hiatus. But nah, I see you're worse than ever. Did making this negative Fury topic give you a thrill? Why don't you make a positive one about a Boxer you like instead?

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
              All you do is post negative, hateful chit about Boxers you don't like. You seem to enjoy making personal attacks on Boxers, about non-Boxing-related topics, more than actually discussing the finer points of the sport. You reak of negativity, you throw personal attacks at Boxers on the daily, was hoping you would come back a bit more humble after your "muh mental health" hiatus. But nah, I see you're worse than ever. Did making this negative Fury topic give you a thrill? Why don't you make a positive one about a Boxer you like instead?
              So i'm to blame for you stooping that low? "He ridicules someone being a liar and hypocrite that will never see it on a forum, so i'll attack him about him recently losing his mother"

Comment

I don’t get the whole fuss over this. So what if he’s posted about Israel. Why does his opinion matter so much to people.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL
                  Look at your thread history. You make multiple posts per week, ridiculing Fury's mental health.
                  Anyone who's not a Fury dickrider ridicules his ¨mental health¨ problems. That was just a bs excuse to duck the Wlad rematch, because he's a PED fueled cheater who threatens old men to cover up his shenanigans, a cronic liar and overall scummy human being. and for the record, i´m not a Joshua or Wilder fan. Fury would beat their asses any day of the week, doesn't change what he is
                  Last edited by lopetego; 05-12-2021, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                    I don’t get the whole fuss over this. So what if he’s posted about Israel. Why does his opinion matter so much to people.
                    Same with most things these days agree with the consensus or be outcasted from society hive minded sheep, social media has a lot to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X