Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz-Francisco Vargas Added To Showtime's Charlo-Montiel Telecast 6/19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA_2_Vegas
    replied
    Yeah, I'm definitely watching this one - hard hitting fight. Hard to imagine Vargas not getting cut and deteriorating..he could find success up the middle, Cruz is pretty short so I don't know how he will hold up against the longer guys but Vargas has been in so many wars;I think Cruz can just go bang it out

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    Fun fight, should be all action

Leave a comment:

• DJrabit
    replied
    I’ll watch this one but no the main fight. If you a champ fight the top 10 and if not someone that will give you a competitive fight.
    After Cruz should fight Campbell then go for the big dogs but don’t know how if he is with Haymon

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    Good fight to watch on the night of that triller ppv show and the weird Chavez card. Great alternative.

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    This fight will steal the night. Hope it goes longer, like 8. Not interested in the Jermall fight. I wonder who the 3rd name on the card is.

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    Cruz Gonzalez doesn't play around. He's for real. He will make a quick work of Vargas in a brutal fight. This is the guy to watch for at lightweight. After he disposes of Vargas, they should give him a sacrificial lamb like Campbell, or something similar.

He's emerging as Lopez's mandatory for the fake belts, but Lopez will have nothing to do with him. Too risky.
    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-11-2021, 01:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• _Rexy_
    replied
    Charlo/Monteil lmfao jesus christ I forgot about that BS. PBC going the WWF mid 90's route of squash matches on TV, fights on PPV

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Excellent, looking forward to a good card

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    El Bandito is washed. I'd love to see this be competitive but I don't like the idea of him at 135.

Leave a comment:

• VashDBasher
    replied
    This fight has a lot of potential. It might be action packed based off of their respective styles.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X