Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois: Maybe Saunders Will Regret What He Said About Me, It's a Life Lesson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no ears
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray* View Post

If you fight with one eye then you are at a disadvantage, DDD fought with one eye for almost half of the fight, took the last punch on it and quit. BJS then went on video and called him a quitter and how HE would rather go out on his shield with both eye socket broke.

When it happened to him too in reality he quit too, he didn’t even spend a single round after he got injury, he slightly made his way out of the fight.

So I really don’t want to hear the “It’s different” excuses. They both quit, my only thing here is calling him out after his comments. He is the boxer not me, you should have respect for your fellow boxers, BJS had none..
    I agree with u about about the respect thing, bjs was way outta line with his comments but plenty of fighters have fought on through a swollen shut eye, ebanie bridges just recently comes to mind and I also agree u are at a huge disadvantage if u can only see through one eye but it clearly is different if you're face is caved in, and go back to round 8 of the nelo saunders fight and see when he sustained the damage, he didn't quit instantly, infact he even tried and failed to fire back on more than one occasion

Leave a comment:

• Ray*
    replied
    Originally posted by I have no ears View Post

The difference is, it was a closed eye dubois fought for a few rounds after constant accurate jabs from joyce but the injury to it didn't happen til the tenth and shortly after he took a knee, my point wasn't that fighters shouldn't fight on with swelled up closed eyes cos that happens a lot in the street and in the ring, the point was that if you're face has just been caved in then there's no point carrying on to have nerve damage at the same time.. it's a given that most fighters won't quit with just a blackened and swollen eye, that truly would make them a ***** but this is very different my friend
    If you fight with one eye then you are at a disadvantage, DDD fought with one eye for almost half of the fight, took the last punch on it and quit. BJS then went on video and called him a quitter and how HE would rather go out on his shield with both eye socket broke.

When it happened to him too in reality he quit too, he didn’t even spend a single round after he got injury, he slightly made his way out of the fight.

So I really don’t want to hear the “It’s different” excuses. They both quit, my only thing here is calling him out after his comments. He is the boxer not me, you should have respect for your fellow boxers, BJS had none..

Leave a comment:

• I have no ears
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Yeah thats what Daniel dubois thought too after 4 rounds of a closed injured eye, but that didn't stop BJS from chatting BS, and when it happened to him he didn't even go out for a single round, he quit right away.
    The difference is, it was a closed eye dubois fought for a few rounds after constant accurate jabs from joyce but the injury to it didn't happen til the tenth and shortly after he took a knee, my point wasn't that fighters shouldn't fight on with swelled up closed eyes cos that happens a lot in the street and in the ring, the point was that if you're face has just been caved in then there's no point carrying on to have nerve damage at the same time.. it's a given that most fighters won't quit with just a blackened and swollen eye, that truly would make them a ***** but this is very different my friend

Leave a comment:

• I have no ears
    replied
    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Daniel Dubois, I want you to know, you still a hoe.
    1hour run I want u to know u always been a hoe

Leave a comment:

• BaDaBingVIP2
    replied
    Kudos to him for taking the high road. He could have been nasty but chose the gentleman response.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Leave a comment:

• W1LL
    replied
    Triple D about to win a version of the WBA title, good on him. Since he gave up his 0 to BIG JUGGERNAUT, hopefully, we get to see him mixing it in some proper learning fights against stiffer opposition.

Leave a comment:

• javelin_fangs
    replied
    He should regret what he said about Daniel DuBois and maybe if boxing reporters weren't so busy excusing Billy Joe Saunders' rude and callous behavior leading up to the point his eye socket caved in and instead took the time to be balanced in their reporting Billy Joe and his team would see that this should be a humbling experience for him. At the very least, he owes Daniel DuBois an apology.
    !-1 !-1 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Ray*
    replied
    Originally posted by I have no ears View Post

I don't think I would have protested with a broken eye socket and broken cheek bone in 3 places.. it's not even a valid point let alone a great one.. If you're way to make money is on the line against one of the hardest punchers in boxing it's common sense to pull out and his cnr made the decision, granted billy joe didn't protest but who would that condition unless you're willing to go blind which I know he said he was but when it comes to the time any human who isn't a ****ing spartan would have done the same
    Yeah thats what Daniel dubois thought too after 4 rounds of a closed injured eye, but that didn't stop BJS from chatting BS, and when it happened to him he didn't even go out for a single round, he quit right away.
    !-1 !-1 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied
    Daniel Dubois, I want you to know, you still a hoe.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    That was a very gracious and classy response by Daniel Dubois.
    landotter landotter !-1 !-1 like this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X