Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois: Maybe Saunders Will Regret What He Said About Me, It's a Life Lesson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no ears
    replied
    I'm starting to like dubois, he could have really ripped into billy joe then and tbf it would have been fully deserved for his comments about his orbital bone injury against Joyce but full of class and that's rare, very commendable in this era

Leave a comment:

• LeOoze
    replied
    Originally posted by Toffee View Post
    Billy Joe didn't become the man he is today by learning life lessons.

He'll be back talking crap in no time.
    lmao! like he'll just magically come back as a nice guy. He'll either retire, rubbing the canelo paycheck in everybody's faces. Or he'll continue talking mad **** like he always has.

Leave a comment:

• Toffee
    replied
    Billy Joe didn't become the man he is today by learning life lessons.

He'll be back talking crap in no time.

Leave a comment:

• #1PaperChamp
    replied
    Originally posted by PittyPat View Post

The ones who are remembered and missed fondly are the classy ones, in any sport or walk of life. We'll always remember the assholes, sure – and their achievements – but they won't ever be venerated as classy and honourable individuals. That's a real legacy, to be admired as a good human being who achieved things.
    Who is the last classy boxer ? Sergio Martinez ??

Leave a comment:

• LeOoze
    replied
    Didn't Dubois say something about Joe Joyce's mom being blind so she won't have to see her son getting his ass kicked?

Leave a comment:

• jreckoning
    replied
    Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

There's no point being classy in boxing - you have mercilessly rub it in and again and again at every opportunity. That's why Fury is so big.

My opinion was that BJS was right to quit. The problem - are the comments he made about Dubois. So he deserves what he gets now
    Maybe. But life is more than boxing.

Nothing at all wrong with taking the high road.

He's been on the other side of it and acted like a man about it.

It's true acting like a child is rewarded. It doesn't mean you should.

Leave a comment:

• Chrismart
    replied
    Classy. Kill them with kindness.

Leave a comment:

• PittyPat
    replied
    Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

There's no point being classy in boxing - you have mercilessly rub it in and again and again at every opportunity. That's why Fury is so big.

My opinion was that BJS was right to quit. The problem - are the comments he made about Dubois. So he deserves what he gets now
    The ones who are remembered and missed fondly are the classy ones, in any sport or walk of life. We'll always remember the assholes, sure – and their achievements – but they won't ever be venerated as classy and honourable individuals. That's a real legacy, to be admired as a good human being who achieved things.

Leave a comment:

• Roberto Vasquez
    replied
    Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    All class, Dubois is.

We will see how Saunders reacts.

Leave a comment:

• lion33lit
    replied
    Classy response from Daniel. Billy the Kid was just that - a kid! He learned 1st hand what it feels like to be in a car crash, and to have someone in his corner who cares care. Eating crow is sometimes a good thing, you just have to season it with curry...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X