• Show
Clear All

Brook might want a piece of BHS
    Marketed as -
    ''An Eye For An Eye''
    tonysoprano tonysoprano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Phags like you always wear the pink. Still hilarious how you come on here every day and profess your love for another man and every time you start losing an argument, you resort to calling your opponent a phaggot. The phaggot is YOU!
      what's funny is that you're stalking every posts i made.. dude i'm not into phaggots like you.. so whatever you do to seek my attention and to show how phaggot you are, i will not going to pay you back .. i know you have crush on me but c'mon you are a phagg dude..

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post

what's funny is that you're stalking every posts i made.. dude i'm not into phaggots like you.. so whatever you do to seek my attention and to show how phaggot you are, i will not going to pay you back .. i know you have crush on me but c'mon you are a phagg dude..
        Let's get this straight, the only reason you come on here is to proclaim your man on man love for Manny Pacquiao. This makes you a phaggot. No argueing, no bu!!shyte , it is what it is.

Bad news there Jinky wannabe, I don't think Pac swings that way.
        ​​

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Let's get this straight, the only reason you come on here is to proclaim your man on man love for Manny Pacquiao. This makes you a phaggot. No argueing, no bu!!shyte , it is what it is.

Bad news there Jinky wannabe, I don't think Pac swings that way.
          ​​
          why don't you make yourself straight instead of being a phaggot? saying something against your papa floyd doesn't mean showing love for pac. common sense dude.. oh i see you don't even have it.

i'm saying true opinion here about your papa floyd.. so you being buthurt is understandable to me but you don't needto show your fantasies for floyd.. did you get your buthole surgery? floyd must have depfored it..

Comment

Everyone knows Floyd is legit phag boy.
            blowblow blowblow likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X