Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Many will be surprised how good BJS is. He’s legit and beat elite fighters such as Eubank Jr., Andy Lee, John Ryder and David Lemieux.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many will be surprised how good BJS is. He’s legit and beat elite fighters such as Eubank Jr., Andy Lee, John Ryder and David Lemieux.

Many will be surprised how good BJS is. Billy Joe Saunders is legit and has a good resume who beat elite fighters such as Chris Eubank Jr., the boogeyman at 160 before GGG, Andy Lee, The guy who arguably won against Callum Smith, John Ryder and David Lemieux who was known at the time as one of the strongest punchers of the division. lemieux ko’ed sullivan in 1 round who took Munguia 11 fckin rounds to stop.

I bet if he didn’t got busted for PED use he will school Andrade like he did Willy Monroe Jr. Andrade went life and death with Williams, who lost to Liam Smith twice..

Plus BJS is a southpaw.... Nelo has problems with southpaws,,,,

Comment

E.U-Bum jr. Andy Lee, JOHN RYDER! David Lemiux

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
        Many will be surprised how good BJS is. Billy Joe Saunders is legit and has a good resume who beat elite fighters such as Chris Eubank Jr., the boogeyman at 160 before GGG, Andy Lee, The guy who arguably won against Callum Smith, John Ryder and David Lemieux who was known at the time as one of the strongest punchers of the division. lemieux ko’ed sullivan in 1 round who took Munguia 11 fckin rounds to stop.

I bet if he didn’t got busted for PED use he will school Andrade like he did Willy Monroe Jr. Andrade went life and death with Williams, who lost to Liam Smith twice..
        Well, everything you said is utter nonsense. I give BJS a real shot at beating Canelo but you just posted a bunch of stupid soup.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post

Well, everything you said is utter nonsense. I give BJS a real shot at beating Canelo but you just posted a bunch of stupid soup.
          Keep on hating troll, Andy Lee even KTFO Korobov who is Jermall Charlo’s toughest fight of his career

Comment

Plus BJS is a slick boxer....

Comment

I agree he is legit and imo a real threat to canelo.

Comment

Good so when Canelo beats him easily it will be a great win.

Comment

Good. Let’s see if Canelo gets credit then…

Comment

Nobody you listed was elite...

Comment

Working...
                    X