Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrandpaBernard
    replied
    Originally posted by JERMELL_CHARLO_ View Post
    70,000 will b in attendance. Starts trending main-event time watch. Floyd becomes the after-thought fight-night
    yes there’s plenty to go around for every fighter

people still want to see Alvarez VS BJS even if they’re intrigued by Floyd vs anybody

nothing attracts a crowd like a fight

Leave a comment:

• boogbx
    replied
    Anybody more interested in that stupidity than a Unification bout feat the #1 p4p boxer in the world needs to kill themselves and never be allowed to reproduce.

Leave a comment:

• jabuppercut
    replied
    More so Jake Paul but yes it took shine and attention off this fight. But it won't matter if you already planed to buy tickets or watch the fight you will still regardless.

Leave a comment:

• KTFOKING
    replied
    Honestly, the tickets are already sold for Canelo/BJS and it's not like they are relying on PPV sales for that fight....Even though PPV is offered. They will be fine but Jake Paul clearly moves the needle like no one else right now. Phenomenal troll and self-marketer.

Leave a comment:

• JERMELL_CHARLO_
    replied
    Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    Alvarez Saunders will do fine

Mexicans and Brits show up for their own
    70,000 will b in attendance. Starts trending main-event time watch. Floyd becomes the after-thought fight-night

Leave a comment:

• GrandpaBernard
    replied
    Alvarez Saunders will do fine

Mexicans and Brits show up for their own

Leave a comment:

• War Room
    replied
    Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post

That profile pic tho lol. He looks like he has pubes glued to his face.
    What's up with Floyd's head hair though? It's all patchy like that episode of Cheers where Cliff Clavin tries to grow a beard. Never seen nothing like it before.

Leave a comment:

• Real King Kong
    replied
    That profile pic tho lol. He looks like he has pubes glued to his face.

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Bro, I can answer that.

I was gonna make it longer but I'll just say that it doesn't have too much to do with Jake Paul. It's more like we don't have elite boxers right now. My highest ranking of any current boxer is at B+, some with a potential to be an A someday. That usually never comes. Don't see many who are too driven.

The problem with boxing is: The good fighters are not fighting each other, and most of them have the personality of a pavement.
    Preaching to the choir about the first part.

Second part obviously I agree the fights aren't happening, but disagree personality matters. It helps, but the NFL & plenty other sports do just fine with ratings & there are plenty of athletes in those sports who have personalities of cardboard. People don't care THAT much if you are a person they could have a beer with if you are giving them entertainment, excitement &/or fun in the ring.

Leave a comment:

• Roadblock
    replied
    Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
    It stole nothing, the tickets have been sold and whomever was going to watch the fight already has a way to watch it. In a matter of weeks the circus show will be forgotten.

Gayweather will not come anywhere near selling 70,000 tickets with his circus show.
    True he wont sell 70k tickets but he will make more money than Canelo does, the world is a plastic cup full of instant coffee.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X