Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs BJS, breaks Record, 70k attendance, To be biggest crowd in USA since Dempsey vs Tunney 100 years ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

About the same as what Alvarez pulled at AT&T Stadium vs. that other English-Bum thats fighting today, Liam Smith.

Comment

No one else in boxing is breaking records and jaws like canelo

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

About the same as what Alvarez pulled at AT&T Stadium vs. that other English-Bum thats fighting today, Liam Smith.
        About the same?!

51,420 fans

The Dallas Cowboys' football stadium has hosted three championship boxing fights since it opened in 2009. In 2010, Manny Pacquaio beat Joshua Clottey in March and Antonio Margarito in November. In September 2016, Álvarez beat Liam Smith in front of 51,420 fans,

None of these were affected nor had restriction regulations due to a global pandemic

Comment

Awesome can't wait for fans. Some of the recent fights with some fans have been amazing compared to a blank wall and fake crowd noise.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

About the same?!

51,420 fans

The Dallas Cowboys' football stadium has hosted three championship boxing fights since it opened in 2009. In 2010, Manny Pacquaio beat Joshua Clottey in March and Antonio Margarito in November. In September 2016, Álvarez beat Liam Smith in front of 51,420 fans,

None of these were affected nor had restriction regulations due to a global pandemic
            Maybe COVID-19 is helping Canelo's numbers, people are going crazy locked-up, although I'm not sure if Texas has lifted COVID restrictions yet. But you are correct, I went off my memory, I remember making the gif of that massive crowd at ATT stadium and was sure it was closer to the expected figures for this weekend main event.

Comment

Working...
            X