Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs BJS, breaks Record, 70k attendance, To be biggest crowd in USA since Dempsey vs Tunney 100 years ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo vs BJS, breaks Record, 70k attendance, To be biggest crowd in USA since Dempsey vs Tunney 100 years ago

Damn. Hearn went into the HOF

Crickets from the haters lol

Comment

But Canelo hasn’t knocked out George Groves in front of 80,000 people at Wembley has he...
      LA_2_Vegas and kushking like this.

Comment

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
        But Canelo hasn’t knocked out George Groves in front of 80,000 people at Wembley has he...
        George Groves didn’t fight during a pandemic…

Comment

Remember when everyone was saying Spence was the new face of boxing? LOL yeah good times.

Comment

can't be true an MMA guy told me boxing was dead.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
              can't be true an MMA guy told me boxing was dead.
              Lol.......

Comment

This has the feeling of a genuinely major fight. Biggest since the pandemic. Glad it will be a sell out fight. I have no dog in this one so im just hoping its a high level affair. Cant wait

Comment

Don't let it get lost on you - they could probably fill a stadium in the UK for a rematch if there is an upset. That's a spectacle.

Maybe some of these other guys offer unification, but they can't bring two stadium fights in two countries. I just want to see a good fight, I think Saunders will make it one, Canelo will do his thing and maybe shut up all doubters...it should be good. I'm just following of the money.
                  Saunders win/draw might forces these other guys to stop daydreaming about Canelo and fight each other

Comment

Canelo Alvarez is boxing's face !

Comment

Working...
                    X