Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Very Soon, I'll Expose Tommy Fury as a Terrible Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denium
    replied
    Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
    Why is he even giving lil Fury an air time is beyond me.
    Easy.

Because Tommy is a Love Island star and has a big profile.

Tommy has more followers on social media than 99% of established boxers.

Leave a comment:

• James Hunt
    replied
    Why is he even giving lil Fury an air time is beyond me.

Leave a comment:

• denium
    replied
    Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    Honest to God, I like this fight. Tommy Fury has looked decent knocking over a line-up of cab drivers. Say what you will about Jake Paul, his win over a fat, old Ben Askren is still probably the biggest achievement either of them has managed at this point. Tommy has fought three opponents with zero (0) wins, and his five opponents have a combined 174 losses. He has no amateur background to speak of, so anybody calling him a "real Boxer" doesn't know what they're on about. He is a big, strong lad, and his dad is a notorious fighting man. That is what he has. Jake has picked on little men so far in his career, and his opponents have all been debutants in Boxing. So it really is two unknown commodities, it would be a 50/50 fight and make for an amusing circus show. If they had Shannon Briggs on the Paul side, versus Big John Fury on the Tommy side, that would be even better!
    Tommy has been boxing since he was 12 years old, and has had over 10 amateur fights.

He's a real boxer, far more so than Jake Paul.

Leave a comment:

• W1LL
    replied
    Honest to God, I like this fight. Tommy Fury has looked decent knocking over a line-up of cab drivers. Say what you will about Jake Paul, his win over a fat, old Ben Askren is still probably the biggest achievement either of them has managed at this point. Tommy has fought three opponents with zero (0) wins, and his five opponents have a combined 174 losses. He has no amateur background to speak of, so anybody calling him a "real Boxer" doesn't know what they're on about. He is a big, strong lad, and his dad is a notorious fighting man. That is what he has. Jake has picked on little men so far in his career, and his opponents have all been debutants in Boxing. So it really is two unknown commodities, it would be a 50/50 fight and make for an amusing circus show. If they had Shannon Briggs on the Paul side, versus Big John Fury on the Tommy side, that would be even better!

Leave a comment:

• denium
    replied
    I've got no idea how good Tommy is, however he is a real boxer, and hence he would flatten Paul with ease.

This fight will never happen, Paul will just pay another MMA bum to fall over like usual.

Leave a comment:

• DougalDylan
    replied
    Fun to see Warren have to defend a youtube event.

Fury would kill him he's a heavyweight, Jake is a cruiserweight, Tommy has been fighting heavyweights (albeit terrible ones), Jake can box a little but he's been fighting nothing really.

As car crashes go it would more interesting than his other fights..

Leave a comment:

• Tonyu
    replied
    Tommy needs to make his mind up if his a boxer or a reality TV star and his only getting attention because his related to Tyson. In the same breath Jake is a you tuber fighting UFC fighters in a boxing match. They are making noises from both camps to try and make this a money PPV fight which I wouldn't pay to watch. This won't answer any questions about either boxer as they are both weak and will never get a world title fight but it will give one bragging rights over the other, I still would'nt right off a draw to try and milk a second fight or triology.

Leave a comment:

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Very Soon, I'll Expose Tommy Fury as a Terrible Fighter!

Youtube star Jake Paul is apparently still very much interested in a clash with undefeated prospect Tommy Fury (5-0, 4 KOs), who is the younger brother of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]
Working...
X