Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders, Father Raising Hell Over Ring Size For Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably thought they were fighting in an area the size of his caravan park. Not this time, matey!

I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be supporting Alvarez in a fight.
    Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

good for billy standing up to the big diva with his own demands.

canelo dictating everything: ring size, judges, location, ref, gloves, rehydration clauses etc etc etc

finally someone fighting back instead of bowing and taking it. canelo will never be undisputed!!! NEVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Leonard vs hagler was 24 ft....hagler vs hearns was a 24ft ring .....Lewis vs Tyson was a 24ft ring.
        now if Saunders did say he wanted a 24ft ring and there was no argument and now all of a sudden canelo has changed that then Saunders has every right to protest and say no.....now from both perspectives a small ring suits canelo and a big ring benefits Saunders ...so I can see Saunders is pissed off if they try and push this 18ft ring.....that’s a very small ring for a boxer who wants to use his ability and box.

Comment

Typical brit. who's surprised? canelo is the brit-xecutioner and this coward is getting cold feet

Comment

love that somebody is finally putting con alvarez and his diva tactics on full display.

but eddie hearn and all his fans were telling us con alvarez wanted to show his improved boxing skills against saunders, guess that was a lie. quick get that phonebooth LOL

Comment

Originally posted by African man62 View Post
              I am not a Billie Joe fan nor Canelo but I do wish Billie Joe pull out Alvarez team always want things his way hey Billie Joe you have to fight him he only wants to fight who he wants to fight I wouldn’t fight him and chance losing my belt to him look he only wants to unify and fights who he wants to fight and unify with keep your belt and fight your mandatory make your money you don’t need him he wants to make history cheating you
              Wonder what your opinion is on Floyd Mayweather Jr always choosing the size of the ring and opponents gloves?

Comment

Everyone's a gangster, until it's time to be a gangster. Or in Travelers' case: when they say they'll fight you, they really mean they want to ambush you and knife you in an alley. Stick to guitar playing, you weirdos!
                Butt stuff Butt stuff Canvas Canvas like this.

Comment

I knew the fooking dick suckers were going to pull some shiiit like this. If they do pull out I hope he never gets a high profile fight again, I hope they pull his license. Go foooking wash cars for a living and have your little punk ass kid dry them.
                  Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    Leonard vs hagler was 24 ft....hagler vs hearns was a 24ft ring .....Lewis vs Tyson was a 24ft ring.
                    now if Saunders did say he wanted a 24ft ring and there was no argument and now all of a sudden canelo has changed that then Saunders has every right to protest and say no.....now from both perspectives a small ring suits canelo and a big ring benefits Saunders ...so I can see Saunders is pissed off if they try and push this 18ft ring.....that’s a very small ring for a boxer who wants to use his ability and box.
                    that's exactly what happened according to saunders team. eddie is a traitor in bed with canelo. canelo afraid that saunders will box circles around him which he will if they get a normal size ring and not a kiddie pool ring. canelo the biggest punk ever from his rehydration clauses abuse to dictating everything else in his favor. canelo p4p greatest ever???? hahahahahahahaha maybe in the diva fraud olympics!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Billy Hoe isn’t pulling out of ****. He’d be sued by so many people and no one would work with him again.
                      Just getting his excuses in order when he takes that L.
                      Been saying for months he’ll be in that bicycle trying to just not get KTFO.
                      Canelo about to put the ass whipping Daddy Hoe should have given him years ago. Easy work the the P4P cash cow.

Comment

Working...
                      X