Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Hits Dallas For Billy Joe Saunders Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lion33lit
    replied
    Why would Canelo hit Dallas rocking pajamas? Maybe he’ll enter the ring with the matching robe.

Leave a comment:

• GucciGod
    replied
    Originally posted by alexjust View Post
    I have to hand it to Eddie...he'll go at whatever length to get Canelo as his permanent client. I can't blame him though Somebody give Eddie a tip to throw rose petels where Canelo is walking a-la Coming to America.
    The cringe fest has begun for Eddie. Next he will sell his own daughter to a s3x trafficking ring in Guadalajara if it means he gets to promote canelo’s next fight!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Giggles
    replied
    Wasted trip LMAO, turn the plane back if you ain’t got the courage to fight someone without having to cheat!!

Leave a comment:

• PanchoGomez
    replied
    The kid can fight like a mofo. However one thing he doesn’t have is swag smh.

Leave a comment:

• alexjust
    replied
    I have to hand it to Eddie...he'll go at whatever length to get Canelo as his permanent client. I can't blame him though Somebody give Eddie a tip to throw rose petels where Canelo is walking a-la Coming to America.

Leave a comment:

• War Room
    replied
    What's up with the stupid black & white photo's?

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    Why is he wearing a pajama?

Leave a comment:

• Dean_Razorback
    replied
    why is it that the moment people start making money they start dressing like fucking retards?

Leave a comment:

• Boxing Goat
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    The champ has arrived.
    Yeah, in his jammies

Leave a comment:

• Liondw
    replied
    He has nice looking pyjamas, or not nice, depending on your opinion. Hopefully he still has the hunger and desire to fight the best opponents and be the best, even if he sleeps in silk pyjamas.

That was a reference to a Marvin Hagler quote.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X