Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BJ Saunder's dad/trainer sounds off.....WE WILL NOT BUDGE ON THE RING SIZE!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Anyone with eyes and a brain can see that the ring is bigger in the 2nd fight, bigger than 18'.

Mike Goodall, who has been working in the boxing industry for over 40 years and built the ring for Ruiz vs. Joshua II. is not a credible source, according to Robbie.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Mike Goodall, who has been working in the boxing industry for over 40 years and built the ring for Ruiz vs. Joshua II. is not a credible source, according to Robbie.

I have no time for you anymore little man. You're one of the dumbest ****s on here, i constantly correct you. But i'm done. There comes a time when one must admit someone is a hopeless case.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

I have no time for you anymore little man. You're one of the dumbest ****s on here, i constantly correct you. But i'm done. There comes a time when one must admit someone is a hopeless case.
        I accept your surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
          What size would be usually used for a SMW fight?
          There is no one size it should have been in the contract clearly as its an important element depending on the style of the fighter, look how Manny had a very large ring with Margarito that was strategic, not incidental, I can understand while Billy wants a large ring, its not crying its hedging your bets which is supposed to happen, don't know why the ring size was not stated clearly in the contract if it wasn't that's on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Team Canelo wants an 18 foot ring.

Team BJS says it was supposed to be a 24 footer.

Guess he needs the RUNNING ROOM LOL. I think Saunders camp is confused. The Marathon isn’t in Texas that weekend. It’s the following LOL.
            I think they should of been more firm on getting Canelo to wear 18 ounce gloves. Lol.
            Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 05-03-2021, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
              What size would be usually used for a SMW fight?
              He's not even 6 feet tall and he wants a ring bigger than the one AJ fought Ruiz? Might as well give him the whole parking lot. These are excuses from BJS. 18-20 feet usually.

Comment

Billy Jo and his Dad are unbearable.

Sign contracts then moan non stop about the things that they signed off on.

I hope Canelo destroys him.

Comment

Honestly I wish all fights were in a standardized sized ring. 18 feet is as good a size as any to use as a standard. Assigning ring size by weight class is unrealistic as several weight classes are likely to use the same ring on any given night.

Comment

I had just made a thread days ago about how the AJ v Ruiz 2 fight had a 22' ring that was shipped in from the UK to AJs specs(it was shortened to 18'(standard size) for open workouts held before the fight) but then made 22' & now resides in the home of a prince.

Saunders is the lowest form of cowardis filth on this earth. 18' ring is the standard unless a fighter whos the a side wants a giant ring to outbox his opponent. There shouldn't even be a 20' ring,its a farce that is why certain fighters are allowed to stink up the joint

Aj was allowed 22 ft because it was in SA & he had it in contract to pick(Ruiz didn't have any say,& I don't think he objected either because he thought hed ko AJ easy)
                    Would AJ have won with 18 ft ring & different ref?(ring size was 22 ft specially flown in from UK to AJS specs)
                    Last edited by kushking; 05-03-2021, 11:39 PM.

Comment

con alvarez fans butthurt at the mayweather esque switcharoos. sickening the so called purist fan endorses the chicanery,whether it be the floyd IV or "the juicy steaks" as sunders dad puts it . "small doses, 3 weeks before the fight, juicy mexican steaks!" LOL
                      these guys keeping it real, canelo had to go out and speak english to explain!

Comment

Working...
                      X