Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Verdejo caught red handed;his car seen dumping body w accomplises,should face death penalty imo,but no DP in PR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    it's a third world country. authorities have no power over people in status. especially Verdejo's wife is a drug lord. poor girl and her baby.
    It is the USA. It has Federals... Stop talking BS.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Man I’m about to be a dad and to think there was a baby inside of that woman waiting to live and then not knowing what was happening as her life ended hits me hard. What a mother****er, so dumb.
      I am now old, yeap, in my 50's, everyone thinks I am around 39, lol.
      My only son is 4 years old, just became 4 a few weeks ago.
      He got lost for 15 minutes a few months ago, outside the temp was 37 degrees the day it happened.
      It was the worst day of my life. Luckily he was in the spot I told the police I thought he was going to and he was found there walking
      Those 15 minutes made me become old, so old that I am still hurting inside.

I completely identify with your thoughts and feelings.
      It makes me feel ill to think that there are so many lies involved in this tragedy in which everyone is a little guilty except for the baby.

I used to be a violent young dude, now I cannot stand violence at all and I pray everyday that violence doesn't touch anyone we know.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Good that he isn't smart. He should be punished for what he's done.

That being said. Everyone know there's cameras everywhere, choose a rural spot to dump the body in the river and don't use your car, take the phone for a drive so it looks like she left and went somewhere else.
        Or just be responsible and have your son and treat life with respect.
        Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

if it’s true about the girl’s face being smashed up with a rock or a brick, that just sounded to me like the action of a rival, not something a man would do.

I have no credible source for the drug lord part.
          Murder investigators know that when a victim’s body is beat brutally that it is highly likely a crime of passion/ anger and that it is personal. This is not unusual at all. A stranger rarely will defile the victims body in such a way. An angry spouse or partner is much more likely to smash the victim’s face or stab them countless times..... I watch a lot of Dateline

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post

Murder investigators know that when a victim’s body is beat brutally that it is highly likely a crime of passion/ anger and that it is personal. This is not unusual at all. A stranger rarely will defile the victims body in such a way. An angry spouse or partner is much more likely to smash the victim’s face or stab them countless times..... I watch a lot of Dateline
            Yeah me too and also the Forensic Files.

I’m just seeing Verdejo committing this murder out of convenience where as the wife is going to be angry as phck. She’s going to be feeling a lot of hate. I’m not really seeing why Verdejo would be.

Comment

I’m just seeing Verdejo committing this murder out of convenience where as the wife is going to be angry as phck. She’s going to be feeling a lot of hate. I’m not really seeing why Verdejo would be.
              I could see both of them being furious with the girlfriend. Verdejo probably wanted her to abort the baby because if the baby was born he would have been tied permanently to the girlfriend, having to provide financial support, and he probably knew his wife would’ve freaked out knowing that he knocked up this young girl. All the news evidence suggests that Verdejo was infuriated by the fact she was pregnant. He didn’t want the kid....and he probably wanted to remain married to his wife.

Comment

Some ppl are naturally angry & don't need a reason to go insane. Verdejo is the type of guy that wants his women to obey him,& if they don't he doesn't care 1 bit about anything he'll do. I've known plenty of pos like him.

Comment

LW/oP in most countries is hell on Earth.

I'm hoping this is the verdict

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

It is the USA. It has Federals... Stop talking BS.
                    he gon get away. or his wife will get away with it. don't be naive possey

Comment

What a sad and tragic story.

Comment

Working...
                      X