Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete Drops Christopher Diaz Four Times, Stoppage in Twelfth of Fire-Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Dunn
    replied
    Originally posted by richardt View Post
    The question becomes when or if Navarrete starts entering into the PFP list. And if this requires 1-2 more wins against the best or is he already there?
    IMO he is already there. I've been pushing for Navarette since the 2nd Dogboe fight.

Crawford
    Canelo
    Inoue
    Usyk
    Spence
    Teo
    Fury
    Estrada
    Loma
    Navarette

Would LOVE to see him go to 130 and fight Valdez or Tank. I'd take Navarette over all the other champs at 126 and 130 right now.

Leave a comment:

• KTFOKING
    replied
    Just caught up on some fights I missed yesterday and what a card from top to bottom. Bravo TR bravo! Thanks for an awesome show!

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied

Leave a comment:

• richardt
    replied
    The question becomes when or if Navarrete starts entering into the PFP list. And if this requires 1-2 more wins against the best or is he already there?

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    These kind of fights are possible only at lower divisions. These guys just don`t hit very hard, not enough to stop the man earlier.

Leave a comment:

• TX_BOXNG
    replied
    Diaz surprised me with his heart, that last round was amazing from him, he gave it all i

Leave a comment:

• richardt
    replied
    This is one of those fights you wonder what kind of long-term effect the punishment that Diaz took will have and the impact on his career. When you leave it all in the ring, that can leave little else left over time, taking so much out of the fighter in one fight. High price to pay for trying to become a champion.

Leave a comment:

• Greenfield02
    replied
    Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
    Too much weight advantage from the Mexican ! It wasn't and even fight the Mexican was probably 150 fight night! Cheaters
    What a dumb comment. Fight night weights were 137 for Diaz and 138 for Navarrette. Do you're research before you post some dumb sh**, Undisputed Champ....

Leave a comment:

• Tomasio
    replied
    Hell of fight..Navarrte like always came to do his thing & Pitufo was game to the very end where in the last round knowing he needed a KO he came out with a do or die attude looking for that KO & got taken out himself in a brave performance.

Leave a comment:

• PETUFF
    replied
    Too much weight advantage from the Mexican ! It wasn't and even fight the Mexican was probably 150 fight night! Cheaters

Leave a comment:

Working...
X