Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erika Cruz Upsets Jelena Mrdjenovich By Technical Decision, Wins WBA Featherweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hectari
    replied
    Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

If she lose tonight she'll be selling the video on Onlyfans tomorrow.
    She might drop it soon lol, heard she goes ham on the D

Leave a comment:

• MED_1978
    replied
    This result is not an upset. I made Hernandez the slight favourite going into this one. I would've bet had their been any odds available in UK.

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
    I have to say that right now the Ring City cards are some of my favorite to watch. They commented that there is no A-side and I have to agree from what I've seen. Matchmaking is excellent. This card lost it's main event and I still enjoyed it. I liked Papa as a play by play guy back in the ESPN days and he's still very good. Porter is good now and you can tell he will grow even better as a commentator. Herring has a lot of boxing left but he has a future behind a microphone as well.
    Ring City has been such a breath of fresh air.

Fun and competitive fights in unique venues like Wild Card Gym, Old San Juan, and West Point.

I'm really enjoying these cards and looking forward to Thursday nights now as a result.

Leave a comment:

• Ray*
    replied
    That’s what you get for ducking Serrano, I don’t care for that built in excuse neither. Dropping her belt rather than defending it. Now you lose to someone else for less money. Boxers need to start thinking their their own brains, don’t let advisers talk you out of career high paydays.

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    I have to say that right now the Ring City cards are some of my favorite to watch. They commented that there is no A-side and I have to agree from what I've seen. Matchmaking is excellent. This card lost it's main event and I still enjoyed it. I liked Papa as a play by play guy back in the ESPN days and he's still very good. Porter is good now and you can tell he will grow even better as a commentator. Herring has a lot of boxing left but he has a future behind a microphone as well.

Leave a comment:

• TaurusJ27
    replied
    One heck of a "bloody" loss for Jelena.

Leave a comment:

• famicommander
    replied
    Jelena needs to hang it up. 3 division champion, over 50 fights, 38 years old. Nothing left to prove, no shame in walking away.

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    Ruiz needs some sort of medical attention for her crying/emotions. Respect to her doe. Good W.

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    Originally posted by Satir View Post
    mexican girl deserved it
    Obviously. Wasn't competitive at all.

Leave a comment:

• Satir
    replied
    mexican girl deserved it

Leave a comment:

Working...