Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather deserves a LOT of credit for rematching Maidana.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Don't change subject. It's not about Rematching hardest/toughest matches. It's about proving you can beat your biggest rival more times in a triology. People say Floyd would beat pac or nel o or dlh 10 times out of ten. Well beat them twice at the very least and we might believe it
    You’re just a hater...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Honestly I didn’t mind the rematch, but the first fight? He should have fought Khan... I guess you cannot fight everyone.
      Nah Khan hadn’t fought in over a year and was coming off a shaky performance vs Julio Diaz.

Maidana had just scored a massive upset over Broner who people were crowning as the second coming of Mayweather.

Maidana made much more sense. I’m a Khan fan too, he really should have faced Devon Alexander in 2013 instead of waiting out for Mayweather, based off there 2014 fight you’d obviously expect Khan to win and he would have picked up the IBF strap and gained much more leverage for a Mayweather fight.
      SweetPbfAli likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        Please man. Marcos Madonna was a crude C fighter that Floyd should have outboxed easy the first time around. Khan won the poll.

Wasted two fights on this guy when you had prime Thurman.
        Maidana was a damn good fighter man, he was far more than a C level guy.

The poll represented the casual fanbase, from a boxing perspective Mayweather-Maidana was the better fight, it was a unification and Maidana was coming off a huge win, Khan on the other hand, hadn’t looked impressive since the Judah fight.

Comment

No he doesn't. He fought a guy with two losses and made him change gloves in both fights. Real coward.

Maidana with puncher gloves, different story, in that case yes...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Maidana was a damn good fighter man, he was far more than a C level guy.

The poll represented the casual fanbase, from a boxing perspective Mayweather-Maidana was the better fight, it was a unification and Maidana was coming off a huge win, Khan on the other hand, hadn’t looked impressive since the Judah fight.
            Are you talking about the poll I made?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              But maidana weren't that great..Floyd shouldn't be losing to the maidana of this world anyway.
              Rematching biggest rivals is more important. Because even beating your biggest rival twice don't mean you'll end up a higher ATG. But beating them twice is better than once.
              Pacquiao was knocked out by bums Torrecampo and Singsurat. He was dropped by a bum Hussein jab. He lost to Morales. JMM out boxed him but got robbed then knocked him flat the **** out(check sig). He has an official loss to Bradley although I felt Manny won. He lost to Jeff Horn, a damn bum. Was a tough fight with tons of fouls and I felt Pacquiao won but Horn still roughed him up. Maidana > Horn, Torrecamp and Singsurat. So stfu you moronic fool. Floyd beat Pacquiao. Floyd > Pacquiao. You are just a dumbass nut hugging #48 clown.

Comment

- -Rematched his Beating by Maidana to go squallin' to his daddy for peanuts. Ducked the Canelo rematch for a King's ransom...

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  No he doesn't. He fought a guy with two losses and made him change gloves in both fights. Real coward.

Maidana with puncher gloves, different story, in that case yes...
                  Punchers gloves lol, go get hit by some so-called none punchers gloves and you will learn some reality.

Why are haters such a grubby bunch off dribblers talking straight up BS, there is another thread about the greatest they fought go read Maidanas comments .

Comment

yeah we should praise floyd for fighting and rematching a class c and for fighting a MMA boxer.
                    blowblow likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

Pacquiao was knocked out by bums Torrecampo and Singsurat. He was dropped by a bum Hussein jab. He lost to Morales. JMM out boxed him but got robbed then knocked him flat the **** out(check sig). He has an official loss to Bradley although I felt Manny won. He lost to Jeff Horn, a damn bum. Was a tough fight with tons of fouls and I felt Pacquiao won but Horn still roughed him up. Maidana > Horn, Torrecamp and Singsurat. So stfu you moronic fool. Floyd beat Pacquiao. Floyd > Pacquiao. You are just a dumbass nut hugging #48 clown.
                      when pac lost to S insurat and torrecampo, pac was probably only 40% of his best and prime, so not a lot is taken from that - pac was work in progress. Floyd when losing to maidana was probably 90 to 95%of floyd from prime.
                      There's a reason why on polls on nsb pac is always deemed greater. Maybe if floyd fought outside backyard and had 5 wins over pac, rather than 1 controversial win, and was winning meaningful fights at 41 like pac, floyd would be seen in a more positive light.
                      Pac had 20ish more fights than floyd, and pac was always fighting high quality fighters so that is 20 more quality wins than floyd
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 04-21-2021, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X