Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Harrison: Judges Did Their Job, I'm Not Disappointed In Their Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Harrison: Judges Did Their Job, I'm Not Disappointed In Their Decision

Tony Harrison knew there would exist the possibility that he would not be at his best heading into his first fight in more than a year. It became a reality for the former WBC junior middleweight titlist who fought to a 12-round draw with Bryant Perrella in their Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on Fox headliner this past Saturday in Los Angeles. Harrison won by a score of 116-112 on the card of judge Max DeLuca, while Dr. Lou Moret had it 117-111 in favor of Perrella, who was making his junior middleweight debut. Judge Zachary Young saw the action 114-114, resulting in a split decision draw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Quite a guy to give an honest assessment of his performance.

Comment

He's happy with the decision cause he should have lost.

Comment

Man you need to get a trainer outside of your family, let them help but your brother wasn't critical enough of what you are doing and not doing mostly! I believe you still can be a factor in the division but you need someone who's going to be honest with you and take you through all the things you not willing to do for yourself, I'm a D boy I want the best for you but now you have to want it for yourself.

Comment

Working...
        X