Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Golovkin Should Fight Andrade In Summer, Then Murata On December 31st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caxcan
    replied
    Team GGG already turned down the third Canelo so people can stop using that as an excuse: “No, they called me about it, and I said no,” Banks told IFL TV when the discussion turned to reviving the trilogy as the first piece of business once boxing returns at full strength. “The plan was for him to get this fight [versus Poland’s Kamil Szeremeta, Golovkin’s mandatory challenger] and get another fight, and then fight Canelo.”

The fact that GGG would rather prioritize a TBA over avenging his loss to the current p4p says everything you need to know about him. The thing is, when you spend the majority of your career feasting on overmatched scrubs, that becomes your comfort zone. He's always happiest in life after he's knocked out some no hoper.

Leave a comment:

• Jab jab boom
    replied
    Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
    "but but but but ,he's not black!!!" - JabJabBoom
    wow, this is getting creepy. Clearly you have some long standing weird obsession with me to dedicate a post to me, meanwhile I had no idea you even existed until yesterday. I kindly ask that you get a life, ya weird goofball.

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    I don't think DAZN is paying Golovkin all that money just so that he can run off and go fight a Top Rank fighter.

If they want him to unify with Andrade then that's exactly what he needs to be doing.

Leave a comment:

• sicko
    replied
    Well it is about time somebody put pressure on GGG too to fight Charlo and Andrade as well, they all need to fight! 160 Division been very disappointing
    Last edited by sicko; 04-19-2021, 12:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• vital1983
    replied
    Hearn is bang on the money, they should be taking this fight.

Leave a comment:

• MeanestNiceGuy
    replied
    Make the fight happen then, Eddie! Earn with Hearn, remember? Put up some money and make GGG fight Andrade by...let's say....July? GGG's being paid way too much if he can "plan" to return on the last day of the frickin' year....nearly 8 months away. Who dafuq does he think he is??? C'mon, man.

This dude is really sitting back waiting for a Canelo fight and is basically useless to the division. Why even mention him?

PS: Just put the GGG/Andrade fight on Triller, just in case either guy loses...that way, no one will care after the weekend...kinda like the way Redkach packed it in and took a dive against Prograis this past weekend. Nobody cares if those fights are real or not, you practically can't tell. Lol

Leave a comment:

• steeve steel
    replied
    Hearn promised Canelo to GGG, and didn't deliver, so... GGG doing what is best for himself.

Leave a comment:

• AKAcronym
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    I can't blame him. Andrade won't sit still for a good punch. He would be constantly moving around the ring in order to run out the clock. Also, GGG feet are not as fast as they used to be. He would have trouble just cutting off the ring against Demetrius.
    Then he should just retire. He's making good money but I would think he would still want to challenge himself even at this stage of his career. If he's not going to bother attempting to put together fights most people want to see, then I don't really care to see him fight anymore. Even though Murata is a unification fight, that doesn't really do much for me anyway and the fact that he's waiting until the very last day of the year. It's a joke.

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Golovkin had got to be bankrupting dayzin. Since going off hbo, his career had become irrelevant. How the mighty have fallen

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
    Golovkin doesn't want it.
    I can't blame him. Andrade won't sit still for a good punch. He would be constantly moving around the ring in order to run out the clock. Also, GGG feet are not as fast as they used to be. He would have trouble just cutting off the ring against Demetrius.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X