Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn BLASTS Charlo/Monciel & GGG Promotions “Fight Andrade before Murata/Dec”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    How about GGG unifies with Murata?

    I don’t understand the criticism.

    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

    Maybe Andrade will move up to 168 and Canelo will fight him there, once he gets done unifying all the belts first.

    In the meantime Golovkin should unify with Boo Boo since he's not currently giving DAZN much value for the money they are paying him.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      How about GGG unifies with Murata?

      I don’t understand the criticism.


      Hearn said Murata won't happen until December. Why can't Golovkin fight a real challenge like Andrade in the meantime?

      Comment


      • #33
        Why is Golovkin the only boxer being held to the expectation that he needs to fight multiple times this year?

        Multiple boxers have had lengthy layoffs since the start of the pandemic.

        Hell, Murata hasn’t fought since 2019.

        So is this a real criticism, or is it just the best you can come up with?

        Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

        Hearn said Murata won't happen until December. Why can't Golovkin fight a real challenge like Andrade in the meantime?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          Why is Golovkin the only boxer being held to the expectation that he needs to fight multiple times this year?

          Multiple boxers have had lengthy layoffs since the start of the pandemic.

          Hell, Murata hasn’t fought since 2019.

          So is this a real criticism, or is it just the best you can come up with?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            Why is Golovkin the only boxer being held to the expectation that he needs to fight multiple times this year?

            Multiple boxers have had lengthy layoffs since the start of the pandemic.

            Hell, Murata hasn’t fought since 2019.

            So is this a real criticism, or is it just the best you can come up with?


            Canelo can fight multiple times in a year and can unify with more than one other beltholder.

            Yet that's still not good enough for some of you.

            So why can't we hold Golovkin to the same standard?

            Comment


            • #36
              Too funny that Hearn has now demoted GGG to part of the canelo protection squad lmao. But he is right, GGG does need to fight Demetrius Andrade or else he will forever go down as a coward who never took risks or fought good competition.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
                Too funny that Hearn has now demoted GGG to part of the canelo protection squad lmao. But he is right, GGG does need to fight Demetrius Andrade or else he will forever go down as a coward who never took risks or fought good competition.
                Sounds like you were talking about Arum and Crawford for second!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

                  Sounds like you were talking about Arum and Crawford for second!
                  Can't be. Who would be on the Crawford protection squad? There's no top rank fighter that Bob would feed to Spence just to delay a Crawford fight. Canelo was smart by teaming up with Hearn, it helps him avoid 2 of the 3 guys who can give him good competition.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

                    Can't be. Who would be on the Crawford protection squad? There's no top rank fighter that Bob would feed to Spence just to delay a Crawford fight. Canelo was smart by teaming up with Hearn, it helps him avoid 2 of the 3 guys who can give him good competition.
                    Nobody cares about fan theory! It’s just fun on the forums because we know it. Empirically, Canelo running the game having fought 2 Champs from Dec-May. Hopefully, Canelo fights Plant in September or end of year. Means Crawford, Charlo, Spence, just gracefully being left behind in the history books! By fan theory meaning “protection programs.” Crawford could’ve enforced his position at the 154 WBO when Texeira beat Adames. Not Boots Ennis and Vergil Ortiz will push the new narrative as guys to replace Jermell Charlo’s 154 lineage, something Crawford was afraid to do! It’s meant to be this way cause Canelo the HNIC! Too many trolls pretending to be LDBC too doe.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I didn’t hear anyone criticizing Canelo for how active he is.

                      The only criticism I heard was about Yildirm being a bad opponent.

                      I’m not sure why this is about Canelo at all.

                      Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

                      Canelo can fight multiple times in a year and can unify with more than one other beltholder.

                      Yet that's still not good enough for some of you.

                      So why can't we hold Golovkin to the same standard?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP