Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mungaia turn down Boo Because he knew hed get schooled?Is this fishnets doing?Or is Mungaia just kfc?Why hasn't WBO mandated Bud to fight Porter or Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Mungaia turn down Boo Because he knew hed get schooled?Is this fishnets doing?Or is Mungaia just kfc?Why hasn't WBO mandated Bud to fight Porter or Ortiz?

So Mungaia didn't enforce his mando w Booboo so he could fight a bum instead,but the fight fell through anyways,& now Mungaia is unlikely to get another title shot anytime soon.

The WBO to me seems like they play favorite's & pick & choose which fighters to screw & which ones to protect. When it's a hw champ they screw them outta undisputed,& strip them asap,but when its i Top Rank fighter especially Bud,they don't enforce non bum mandos & give him eternity without so much as a threat.

I mean I knew Bob owned the WBO in his pocket,but wtf is going on here?

The WBC is also a pos joke because they're letting Charlo fight a megabum whod be kod by Yildirim or Fielding & whom Mungaia already kod in 2 rds ffs.....when Mungaia was even worse than now.

​​​​​​What does everyone think about this whole situation?

Lmfao the title alone sounds like some whiny girl. Why tf would he fight andrade when Andrade is always gonna be there when he can just cash out against golovkin?

Comment

Munguia isn't ready for any title shots at 160. Oscar was saving the kids 0

Comment

I did some research (correct me if I'm wrong),Andrade was ordered to fight Williams in 2020 which was less than a yr after his last mandatory. Yet Bud is now going on 1.5 yrs without being ordered to fight Porter or Ortiz if Porter don't want to enforce it with a purse bid.

Can anyone explain,I have heard Bud was ordered to fight Porter but the WBO sure hasn't said anything like they do publicly with everyone except Bud? So wtf is Bud now the Wbos marquee "FRANCHISE CHAMP" who doesn't get treated same as other champs?
        Last edited by kushking; 04-16-2021, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Munguia isn't ready for any title shots at 160. Oscar was saving the kids 0
          The thing is I don't see who he is saving his 0 for,as I don't think anyone wants to fight him who has a belt,& after he turned down a title shot I'm not so sure any other org will mandate a champ to fight him. To top it off I thought his contract with GBP was up,& DLH has a history of trying to cash in guys who aren't stars & don't have prodigy potential, like Mungaia? I haven't been following boxing so intently lately so maybe you can answer some of these?

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

The thing is I don't see who he is saving his 0 for,as I don't think anyone wants to fight him who has a belt,& after he turned down a title shot I'm not so sure any other org will mandate a champ to fight him. To top it off I thought his contract with GBP was up,& DLH has a history of trying to cash in guys who aren't stars & don't have prodigy potential, like Mungaia? I haven't been following boxing so intently lately so maybe you can answer some of these?
            I know what you’re saying but, you don’t really “cash out” against Andrade. He’s fighting during the afternoon tomorrow and people needed to be reminded that, because the only people who want to watch that fight are fans of Smith. Theses zero money for fighting Andrade, plus I don’t think Oscar likes to deal with Hearn anymore than he has to at this point.

Comment

Working...
            X