Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade, Liam Williams - Tensions Erupt at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joseph5620
    replied
    Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post

See, even boxing promoters and fans still don't get it.

It's not about what is right, it's about the market---everyone is going to be watching Paul-Askren...these are facts.

And people don't know **** about Andrade---he's mismanaged beyond reason
    Those are not "facts" that everyone is going to be watching Jake Paul. That's your opinion.

Leave a comment:

• jmrf4435
    replied
    Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

So they're so supposed to schedule a world championship fight based on what Jake Paul does? Ridiculous.
    See, even boxing promoters and fans still don't get it.

It's not about what is right, it's about the market---everyone is going to be watching Paul-Askren...these are facts.

And people don't know **** about Andrade---he's mismanaged beyond reason

Leave a comment:

• Alf Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by samy787 View Post

I'm guessing u were a 10 year old 2 years ago and u were judging him like all batty boys based on how attractive u find him not like a person that judges fighters
    Considering it is YOU who is talking about “batty boys”, you know that word that only 12 year olds actually say, makes me think that you may be the ****sexual, with the thought process of a 12 year old.

Good try though dickhead.

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
    If Andrade wants to go somewhere with his career he really should try to bang it out with Williams. I honestly think top opponents overlook him not just for being a risk, but for not exciting the fans. Nobody wants to get into a stinker of a fight, specially if you might lose it by points, and a fight that won’t generate interest and a big purse.

I don't believe a word of that

not one opponent avoided Andrade because he is boring

if someone avoided him, it's because he aint worth the risk

Leave a comment:

• samy787
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post

Why is Williams my “crush”?

and

What does “I’m guessing that was 2 years” mean?
    I'm guessing u were a 10 year old 2 years ago and u were judging him like all batty boys based on how attractive u find him not like a person that judges fighters

Leave a comment:

• Dakuwaqa
    replied
    Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

It's funny being a Canadian I never even realized where the term welshing on a bet came from lol... Technically it's a racist or some kind of 'ist (or offensive at least) term I suppose? Up there with jewing someone out or getting gypped (another one I was obviously to until recently since we don't have gypsies here)
    Lol! Yeah definitely not the most politically correct phrases. Canada has good PR. Many people don’t realise it gets pretty redneck once you leave the cities. Beautiful country nevertheless. Could live there again.

Leave a comment:

• YoungManRumble
    replied
    Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
    Can’t wait for this fight. Usually root for UK fighters but not if they’re welsh. God I hate that place. Andrade needs to make a statement here.
    It's funny being a Canadian I never even realized where the term welshing on a bet came from lol... Technically it's a racist or some kind of 'ist (or offensive at least) term I suppose? Up there with jewing someone out or getting gypped (another one I was obviously to until recently since we don't have gypsies here)

Leave a comment:

• Dakuwaqa
    replied
    Can’t wait for this fight. Usually root for UK fighters but not if they’re welsh. God I hate that place. Andrade needs to make a statement here.

Leave a comment:

• Alf Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by samy787 View Post

I'm guessing that was 2 years. Tune in to see a masterclass performance from Andrade he will make easy work of ur crush
    Why is Williams my “crush”?

and

What does “I’m guessing that was 2 years” mean?

Leave a comment:

• Dakuwaqa
    replied
    I hate the Welsh

Leave a comment:

Working...
X