No announcement yet.

Demetrius Andrade vs Liam Williams Taking Place at 3 PM PST, 6 PM EST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Yeah, done intentionally to make it primetime in the UK. I think the main event will end up taking place around 10 or 11 PM though.
    DAZN are probably trying to grow their presence in the UK too. I remember Garcia-Campbell being on around a similar time.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

DAZN are probably trying to grow their presence in the UK too. I remember Garcia-Campbell being on around a similar time.
      Totally forgot that fight came on in the afternoon stateside. Makes sense, but for certain big fights obviously you wouldn't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        FL mofos gotta go do crazy crime sh^t later on like fooking a ATM & buying meth by bartering a squirrel so gotta get the fights in early. I get it.
        South Florida is another state. Nobody smokes meth down here hahaha with that being said tomorrow at 6pm there’s a million things better to do in south Florida than watch this card.

Comment

Totally forgot that fight came on in the afternoon stateside. Makes sense, but for certain big fights obviously you wouldn't do that.
          Yeah of course, I don’t think it had much impact over here tbh. It only has hardcore boxing fans as subscribers at the moment.

Comment

Yeah a lot of the UK fight fans were actually delighted when they heard this. Williams has some die hard fans, and they wanted to showcase Boo Boo to the UK fans. Good idea as the fight would be shown around 10pm UK time opposed to 4am when everyone is sleeping.

We wish we can get fights at working time in the UK, North American fans are probably the most spoilt fight fan. They cannot watch fights at working hours, they can not watch fights at 4am etc.... It has to be at the perfect time for them or it’s not a fight .

Comment

When it involves UK fighter then they would obviously take that chance.

Comment

I wish there'd be more afternoon cards in the US anyways. I hate cards that start at like 10 or 11 EST, I have enough trouble staying up on the west coast to watch that ****. The PBC card this week is total dog ****, but 8 EST is like a perfect start time

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

When it involves UK fighter then they would obviously take that chance.
                  Well for most cases but obviously not when it involves someone like Canelo. Like his fight vs BJS isn't taking place in the afternoon here.

Comment

Well for most cases but obviously not when it involves someone like Canelo. Like his fight vs BJS isn't taking place in the afternoon here.
                    Of course Canelo is Canelo, the biggest name in boxing. He doesn’t need to be showcased here. Someone like Ryan Garcia or Boo Boo need it though.

Comment

Williams just walked in the ring and Andrade is making his way to the ring right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X