Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez-Jose Uzcategui Super Middleweight Clash To Headline Aug. 28 Showtime Telecast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez-Jose Uzcategui Super Middleweight Clash To Headline Aug. 28 Showtime Telecast

David Benavidez will choose to remain active while the super middleweight division title picture continues to take shape. On the heels of his dominant showing earlier this year, Phoenix's Benavidez will next face Jose Uzcategui in a clash of former super middleweight titlists. The bout headlines the Aug. 28th edition of Showtime Championship Boxing from a venue to be determined.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fighting Plant leftovers I see

Comment

Meh, this upcoming Showtime schedule is pretty underwhelming to say the least.

Comment

I don't mind this, David staying active until somebody grow some BALLS and Fight him
        Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

David should have fought Danny Jacobs or Carlos Gongora for this fight and not Uzcategui

Comment

Should be fun while it lasts

Comment

We shall see what Uzcategui has left in this one and it will be fire while it lasts

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
                Fighting Plant leftovers I see
                Didn't Plant fight Porky Medina right after David knocked him out and still couldn't put him away.

Aside from this guy talking nonsense Uzcategui is from Venezuela not Bolivia don't know why the article states that his nickname is Bolivita because of the Venezuelan currency the Bolivar named after Simon Bolivar which he used to get for street fighting as a kid.

TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Not great at this stage, but there really is nobody for Benavidez to fight right now, so I'm glad he'll stay active and this fight will be fun until Uzcategui gets brutally stopped

Comment

Cant be mad at this 168 is a shlt division
                    TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X