Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: The End Game For 2021 is Golovkin Fight, 100%!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super-x
    replied
    I rather Kell fight Eubank instead of giving khan a final decent payday which brook is clearly shot at. Thats about the ONLY reason id want that fight. Brook maybe still half decent for 6 rounds at 160.

Leave a comment:

• Mindgames
    replied
    Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    “So people are talking about Kell Brook maybe for the summer, to get me on the right track ready for Golovkin. That never really crossed my mind up until everyone started talking about it and now when you think about it, it is a fun fight, it is a great fight. I guess people want to see it, I’d be happy to jump in there with a few of the names I’ve been told so it is just up to them to do the matchmaking and for me to show up on the night.”

**** off, Eubank. Jesus Christ...
    Remember all the memes this guy put up having a go at Golovkin for fighting "midget " Brook? Now he wants to fight a totally shot version and calls it's a fun fight.

Leave a comment:

• Marvlus Marv
    replied
    Shouldn't you beat someone... or even anyone first? I know Mark Morrisson was big in the 90s but he's not had a hit for fkn years.
    gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• JayCho
    replied
    This talk of GGG reminds me it’s 5 years now since Eubank Jr lost his pen.

Leave a comment:

• gooderz84
    replied
    He needs to bang a bit more if he's going to fight Golovkin. Ridiculous punch resistance. Would love to see it though. Eubank is reckless and gets himself in good scraps (swinging for the fences against Groves).

Leave a comment:

• tritium_arma
    replied
    Good to see after 5 years the guy with the paint j​​​​​​o​b on his head finally found his pen to sign the contract.
    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    “So people are talking about Kell Brook maybe for the summer, to get me on the right track ready for Golovkin. That never really crossed my mind up until everyone started talking about it and now when you think about it, it is a fun fight, it is a great fight. I guess people want to see it, I’d be happy to jump in there with a few of the names I’ve been told so it is just up to them to do the matchmaking and for me to show up on the night.”

**** off, Eubank. Jesus Christ...

Leave a comment:

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: The End Game For 2021 is Golovkin Fight, 100%!

WBA interim-middleweight champion Chris Eubank Jr. is preparing for his first fight since December of 2019, when he returns on May 1 in Manchester. The fight will be part of the card that is headlined by the heavyweight clash between Joseph Parker and Derek Chisora.
    [Click Here To Read More]
Working...
X