Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Could See Parker in Line For Title Shot in 2022 - If He Beats Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Could See Parker in Line For Title Shot in 2022 - If He Beats Chisora

Former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker could find himself in position for a world title shot in the near future, according to promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom. To get there, Parker will have to overcome veteran Derek Chisora on May 1.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn is a deluded promoter who makes little sense beyond his smokescreens and over playing all fights . Parker should not be in line for a title shot , if he beats Chisora as Hearn say's. I understand he's put himself in a ridiculous position trying to sell Chisora as his PPv star for a next outing top of the bill .When we all know Chisora is a faded fighter who wasn't at the top in his prime and now he's taken TEN losses! Edddie Hearn thinks everyone with a slight breath and a little movement is PPv , only the causals matter to this mug.
    !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

The winner of Joyce vs Usyk deserves the next shot.
      !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Parker with the new trainer and in Furys camp should see vast improvements and finish Chisora late , who knows what or if he deserves a title shot but 2022 isn’t realistic.

Comment

Well it won't be early 2022 probably back end of 2022. Parker needs to force himself into the number 1 position so maybe after Chisora a rematch with Whyte which I thought he won the first fight.

Comment

I think the British are cool in ways. I don't see Americans lose as much as Chisora does and not get totally abandoned by their fans.
            TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Hearn really has these new to boxing gullible morons wrapped around his little finger. It's laughable how they buy into the panto over there at mis-matchroom.
              TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
                Hearn really has these new to boxing gullible morons wrapped around his little finger. It's laughable how they buy into the panto over there at mis-matchroom.
                Dylian Whyte probably got the same promise for 2022 lol. I'd be surprised if the title shot materializes for either guy, Whyte is already being steered towards fighting a UFC guy.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
                  Your entire profile is dedicated to hating on Hearn. As is every post you make.

There are people he wrapped around his little finger, and YOU are one of them
                  Ray* Ray* likes this.

Comment

I can see Derek getting a shot at a world title by 2022 if Parker beats him..

Comment

Working...
                    X