Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The "Four Kings" Documentary: To Debut on Showtime on June 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

I just don't like the fact that if someone wants to watch this they have to subscribe to Showtime. I think its just another example of how boxing as a business advertises mainly to itself rather then trying to connect with new and former fans of the sport. I dunno I might be wrong, The Last Dance was wildly popular and that was on Netflix, another pay to watch network.
    Sh^t bruh thats how everything is going. There are a sh^tton of streaming networks out there now. I think that ship has sailed. Sh^ts always findable for free somewhere doe.

Leave a comment:

• anonymous2.0
    replied
    Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Yea did I misunderstand that or if I got Showtime I can watch it without paying extra? Or was that if you wanted to watch it all at once instead of waiting week to week?
    I just don't like the fact that if someone wants to watch this they have to subscribe to Showtime. I think its just another example of how boxing as a business advertises mainly to itself rather then trying to connect with new and former fans of the sport. I dunno I might be wrong, The Last Dance was wildly popular and that was on Netflix, another pay to watch network.

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Who is Stephan E?
    Espinoza. The Showtime boxing guy.

Leave a comment:

• KTFOKING
    replied
    Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Who is Stephan E?
    Stephen Espinoza

Leave a comment:

• just the facts
    replied
    Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I'm waiting for someone to make the Diego Corrales doc. Stephan E need to get on that ASAP.
    Who is Stephan E?

Leave a comment:

• just the facts
    replied
    Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
    There they go slighting Wilfred Benitez's greatness again, smh.
    I'm your opinion, is his greatness slighted? I dont think so, great fighter and recognized as such. I've never heard or read differently, have you?

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    About damn time! There are like a million Ali documentaries but so many others that fans would love to see.

I will definitely be tuning in!
    I'm waiting for someone to make the Diego Corrales doc. Stephan E need to get on that ASAP.

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
    I think this documentary is going to be awesome, what a great idea to stick behind a paywall!
    Yea did I misunderstand that or if I got Showtime I can watch it without paying extra? Or was that if you wanted to watch it all at once instead of waiting week to week?

Leave a comment:

• Chrismart
    replied
    Sounds good

Hopefully it becomes available over here.

Leave a comment:

• sicko
    replied
    Look forward to it, RIP Marvelous

Leave a comment:

Working...
X