Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis "Graduates" With Statement Knockout Over Sergey Lipinets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LarryX....
    replied
    new dog on the scene

Leave a comment:

• Sosay
    replied
    I honestly don't understand the hate for a lot of the young fighters. I root for the prospect most of the time, because I want them to be great. As a Black American that loves boxing, I could care less what your ethnicity or nationality is. Can you fight is my first question. I'm a huge fan of Boots and Ortiz but I also like Benn and others. Boots and Ortiz deserves the praise but they both have flaws that they can work on as they go up in caliber.

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    It makes you wonder how he got to IBF #1? Because he beat Collazo? Seriously? When did Porter become #2? I swear I didn't see that until this year! Why? Because he beat Formella? By those standards, Boots should be in Top 3 in every ranking!
    I hear you. Definitely hard to explain. Porter didn't look great against Formella but he's given enough of the top guys close fights (and won his share) that I won't question his ranking...Abdukakhorov on the other hand....

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

I saw Kudratillo fight Collazo live and wasn't all that impressed and haven't been overly blown away the other times I've seen him. I think Boots blows him out.
    It makes you wonder how he got to IBF #1? Because he beat Collazo? Seriously? When did Porter become #2? I swear I didn't see that until this year! Why? Because he beat Formella? By those standards, Boots should be in Top 3 in every ranking!

Leave a comment:

• ippo
    replied
    Everyone is going to avoid him after putting up a performance like that.

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Ennis vs Benn! Make it happen

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    In order of priority, Boots needs IBF #1 Abdukakhorov, IBF #2 Porter (also WBC #1), or WBC #2 Mikey Garcia! Who wants that smoke? MAN UP!
    I saw Kudratillo fight Collazo live and wasn't all that impressed and haven't been overly blown away the other times I've seen him. I think Boots blows him out.

Leave a comment:

• Senor_frogs
    replied
    Solid win solid performance

Leave a comment:

• GlassJoey
    replied
    I kind of feel sorry for him now. He spent ages being accused of ducking and then he put on a performance like that and will be avoided like Covid

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    In order of priority, Boots needs IBF #1 Abdukakhorov, IBF #2 Porter (also WBC #1), or WBC #2 Mikey Garcia! Who wants that smoke? MAN UP!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X