• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Lmao wtf Haha

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        I did bring evidence.

They both have the same best win at 147 but Lipinets did it way better.

Just as said, no one will address the fact that Danny Garcia hasn’t done anything at 147, they just pretend he’s obviously better than Lipinets without evidence.

You mean 4 years later after Peterson came off of being stopped by Errol Spence? Are we really going down this road? I'm not saying Garcia is a beast at welterweight but what else has Lipinets done at WW? Who else has he beat? Garcia has Guerrero, Granados, Redkach, all better than anyone else Lipinets beat at the weight. Come on man, at least be honest about it
        kushking kushking likes this.

Comment

I'm convinced that you choose whatever fighter you like the most over others based on arbitrary things,then you come up with the narratives justifying it afterwards, even if the narrative is contradictory & makes no sense.

Like how can you compare DsG to Lipinets especially considering Lipinets literally beat the washed up destroyed husk of Peterson unlike who Garcia fought?

Comment

i don't think lipinets is better than garcia although now that you bring both names together wouldn't mind seeing them fight each other

Comment

Guerrero, Granados and Redkach are not better than Lamont Peterson.

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

You mean 4 years later after Peterson came off of being stopped by Errol Spence? Are we really going down this road? I'm not saying Garcia is a beast at welterweight but what else has Lipinets done at WW? Who else has he beat? Garcia has Guerrero, Granados, Redkach, all better than anyone else Lipinets beat at the weight. Come on man, at least be honest about it

Comment

Lol you’ve decided I’m a huge Sergey Lipinets fan?

I think he sucks, much like Danny Garcia.

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                I'm convinced that you choose whatever fighter you like the most over others based on arbitrary things,then you come up with the narratives justifying it afterwards, even if the narrative is contradictory & makes no sense.

Like how can you compare DsG to Lipinets especially considering Lipinets literally beat the washed up destroyed husk of Peterson unlike who Garcia fought?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  Both are former 140 pound champions who have one signature win at welterweight: Lamont Peterson.

Lipinets beat Peterson way worse than Garcia did.
                  What the f-ck is this? Come on dude.

Comment

Danny>Mikey>Lipi

Comment

How do we know Danny Garcia is better than Mikey Garcia.

Both lost wide to Errol Spence. And Danny had the benefit of fighting Spence after a horrific accident.

Mikey Garcia’s best win at 147 is Jessie Vargas, who’s clearly better than Danny Garcia and has accomplished way more at 147.

The PBC fans really believe Danny Garcia has actually done something at 147 besides lose.

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      Danny>Mikey>Lipi

Comment

Working...
                      X