Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: I'm Ready For Top Dogs - Give Me Khan, Porter, Broner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: I'm Ready For Top Dogs - Give Me Khan, Porter, Broner!

Conor Benn wiped out Samuel Vargas inside the opening round to retain his WBA Continental Welterweight Title at the Copper Box Arena in London, live on Sky Sports in the UK and on DAZN in the U.S.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Amir "top dog" khan

Comment

Porter bronner and khan would absolutely annihilate Benn at this stage,his best bet would be khans chin and I can easily see khan getting too confident and taking a wild overhand right to end his career but up until then he would dominate benn

But broner and porter he has zero chance against them it would be barbaric the beating porter would put on Benn and broner would embarrass/totally outclass him

Comment

He hasn't even boxed at British level yet.
        !-1 !-1 Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

I think he'd give Porter a very tough fight, I'd give him a 40% shot, I think he beats Porter in 2 years, but he already has the beating of Broner and Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
            He hasn't even boxed at British level yet.
            This...

Hasn’t even fought for an area title.

Go and fight McKinson, Kongo, Essuman, Kelly etc.

Comment

Porter f***ing mauls him, I can’t even believe Journeyman Johnny sank that low.

Arguably as bad as his Tennysson knocks out Tank prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by Mason Brown View Post
                I think he'd give Porter a very tough fight, I'd give him a 40% shot, I think he beats Porter in 2 years, but he already has the beating of Broner and Khan.
                Behave...

Comment

Broner better jump on this U.K. Money with his broke ass.
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

He should stay away from Porter for a bit. What state is Broner in now? I gave up watching .. they're actually rated about equal on box rec now.

One thing I would say about Benn is everytime I see him he looks much improved over the last.
                    I'd be fine with the Kelly fight as it would give him something different style wise.

Comment

Working...
                    X