Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Blasts Out Sergey Lipinets in Sixth, Makes Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by The Skywalker View Post
    I had to work and I'm pretty pissed off that Showtime didn't offer the fight on replay not now or even Sunday or Monday. So I caved and checked the results.. I'm thoroughly impressed by Ennis
    The question is, will Kudratillo Abdukakhorov sit and wait for his shot at the champ, which won't be until much later this year, or will he fight Boots first? Shawn Porter is IBF #2. Will he give Boots a fight? Lipinets and Clayton are #3 and #4, Boots should have jumped them both with that KO, since Clayton eeked out a draw with Lipinets! Boots needs some help from the IBF! Either a final eliminator with Kudratillo Abdukakhorov, or a fight with Shawn Porter!

Leave a comment:

• The Skywalker
    replied
    I had to work and I'm pretty pissed off that Showtime didn't offer the fight on replay not now or even Sunday or Monday. So I caved and checked the results.. I'm thoroughly impressed by Ennis

Leave a comment:

• Liondw
    replied
    Ennis is very skillful and fun to watch. If he gets caught by a bigger puncher, like that right hand or two that Lipinets landed, I don't know if he'll be able to take it as well. Getting hit like that by Crawford or Spence is not advisable.

Leave a comment:

• P.K Dionysus
    replied
    Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Sh^t why you think AB went on a diet. He ain't got nothing for Boots except some avoiding sexual harrassment charges at the mall advice.

Leave a comment:

• PeepeePoopooMan
    replied
    Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

This wasn't a PBC fight you clown.
    They literally had "premiere boxing champions" under the showtime banner lmfao

Leave a comment:

• SteveM
    replied

Sh^t why you think AB went on a diet. He ain't got nothing for Boots except some avoiding sexual harrassment charges at the mall advice.
    lol - your on a roll, that's sharp and funny

Leave a comment:

• Letmaku
    replied
    Yes in your dreams!

Leave a comment:

• Letmaku
    replied
    Ennis vs Ortiz. Fuego!

Leave a comment:

• joseph5620
    replied
    Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post
    Typical pbc mis match.
    This wasn't a PBC fight you clown.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied

Sure if we are just thinking good fights to make that move Boots up I'd be talking about them to. But whats the upside to Keef or Mikey fighting Boots is the real question in play when these sorta old guard vs new guard matchups get brought up?

And its why so few fights happen like this in boxing cuz there is rarely enough upside for the old guard to risk their position for the new guard. And to me thats massively in play with Boots vs Mikey or Keef. I suspect those fights got a combined ~3% chance of happening next cuz their just isn't enough money, upside &/or courting of risk vs upcoming guys to make those two fights make enough sense.

Not to mention Boots' management situation is up in the air still. I think that could impact how good of an opponent Boots can get who's down with PBC til that management situation has been resolved & he's still working with Showtime/PBC.
    I thought it was Cameron Dunkin?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X