Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trey Lippe Morrison Survives Early Scare, Stops Injured Jason Bergman Inside Of Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kannabis Kid
    replied
    Wow Morrison aged like 15 years since the last time I saw him looks like he's been sipping Old Milwaukee and smoking meth for a month straight he will never be a contender based off last night's performance but a few years back he looked decent when he had actual training camps.

Leave a comment:

• club fighter
    replied
    Yea he looked like crap, not in shape, no head movement, looked like a club bouncer trying to make extra money.

Leave a comment:

• jmrf4435
    replied
    way coser fight than people realize.

Vlazov douing that elbow **** slop

Leave a comment:

• jreckoning
    replied
    Morrison should not step up the competition. Ever.

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    It’s unanimous....young Morrison needs better training, needs to be more active with his schedule, and he needs to try and keep himself healthy

Leave a comment:

• joe strong
    replied
    Yeah getting dropped by Jason Bergman doesn’t look good for Trey Lippe. He was never any good in my opinion. Said he would get exposed the minute he steps up. I still stick with that opinion. I haven’t seen him fight in a few years but I am very familiar with Bergman. I have never seen him do anything in the fights I have. I think I have about 10 of his fights.

Leave a comment:

• Sun_Tzu
    replied
    Trey has regressed alot. Being inactive will do that but I dont think he has the right training. I think he left Freddie because he wasnt getting much attention but he was much better with him. He needs to be active for sure but he is basically back to a 2 or 3 fight pro.

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied
    Trey needs to get back with Roach and abandon the Amateur training camps ,he’s looked like crap since .

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Not a good look.....lad needs to fight more often

Leave a comment:

• hitmanjosh
    replied
    Originally posted by BritJimbo View Post
    Joe Smith is fighting who?
    Another bad typo

Leave a comment:

Working...