Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are everyone's predictions for Boots fight tommorow ? Will Lipinets'expose' hes still green?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are everyone's predictions for Boots fight tommorow ? Will Lipinets'expose' hes still green?

What does everyone think, does lipinets have it in him to make Boots look bad like Daines did Beterbieve? Is this going to be Boots step up showcase fight that will make him an instant young star? Or will he be another Haney/Tank that have looked green/inexperienced in"step up fights"?

I have seen several of boots fights & hes looked awfully green in some to where he listens TOO much to his trainers screamed orders during each rd & looks confused at times(loses concentration on the fight trying to hear trainers loudmouthed orders)(luckily for him he has the size & natural athleticism to still win anyway.)

Does anyone give Lipinets a shot at winning?
    Last edited by kushking; 04-09-2021, 10:12 PM.

No. Boots is going to beat the piss out of this eurobum.
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

If Boots doesn’t stop him by the 7-9th round then I would be shocked.

Comment

Lipinets is severely outgunned here. I expect this to look like a showcase fight and for Boots' fans to wet their pants in excitement because "no one has ever done that to Lipinets"

Comment

I'm too going with Boots by Ko,but its tough to pick when it'll happen, I'm thinking he might drag it out to gain more experience from this fight,or he can just blast Lipinets out in 4-5 rds to get him outta there & make a statement. I think Lipinets has it in him to win a few rds & last 12 if he has the right gameplan,but I doubt he actually pulls it off.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            No. Boots is going to beat the piss out of this eurobum.
            Boots is going to light this Lipinets up. Badly

Comment

gonna be an exciting fight

Comment

I have Boots stopping him at round 6 or 7. Boots relies on footwork & timing, If Lipinets can pressure him efficiently (takes away timing) & invest to the body early (slows down footwork) i could see him winning by late stoppage or even decision.

Comment

Working...
                X