Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Fury-Joshua: Both Teams To Review Multiple Offers To Stage Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG NEWS GUYs

My offer of 15.50 pounds and a pint of Guinness to host Fury AJ in my basement has been accepted

The venue has a capacity of 20 people and we will even have free Budweiser for all paying ticket holders

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Most people are full of contradictions. Fury makes no claim to be an oracle of truth, nobody really should be considered above their self interest... Motive is really important here. What exactly is John Fury doing that is so contempable that it shouts out: "Like father like son", or "the apple does not fall far from the tree?"

Its not "Lying" in some absolute and total disregard for the truth... Again, if your grandmother gives you a nice clown tie, with polka dots and zany stripes and asks you "honey willyou wear this in the corporate presentation meeting Monday for me?" Most of us would probably say "of course grandma" are we bold faced lyers? Hearns probably has some possible interest. He probably is going to present the offers and situation in the manner that sounds the most promising. Does that make him a lyer? Thats really a philosphical question... My practical consideration is simply: What can I expect Hearns take on the subject as relates to the possibility that this fight is happening.

Arum and Warren have every reason in the world to go along with Hearns in this situation. Why would they contradict Hearns? How would that benefit them? and BTW we are really talking about Arum... Warren does not figure as a separate party so much in this negotiation.
      You know Fury just came out hours ago and stated the Saudi deal is real among 3 other countries right ? It must be true now that Fury says so ? Give me a break and I’m not even getting into the rest of your post because it’s jibberish, about clown ties which isn’t shocking but anyone with common sense could just use that to know it’s virtually impossible for 3 promoters to lie on a big spot light fight .but now that Fury is saying it now you’ll still have crazies on here telling me Hearns lying .
      Last edited by REDEEMER; 04-10-2021, 11:31 AM.

Comment

The promoters should not be presenting options to the fighters. The fighters job is to fight, NOT plunge themselves into the business side of the game.

Note: That is my post for today.
        Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-10-2021, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Fury now done a complete U-turn and is now being all positive...after Eddie told him to.

“I’’m gonna go through them on Sunday and hopefully we get this big fight on and let me smash this big dosser, big useless dosser”

Now John Fury can f-off back to the campsite.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            The promoters should not be presenting options to the fighters. The fighters job is to fight, but plunge themselves into the business side of the game.

Note: That is my post for today.
            You have it backwards , the fighters don’t work for the promoters .

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
              Fury now done a complete U-turn and is now being all positive...after Eddie told him to.

“I’’m gonna go through them on Sunday and hopefully we get this big fight on and let me smash this big dosser, big useless dosser”

Now John Fury can f-off back to the campsite.
              Yes , John has been nothing but a problem , very annoying person to.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

That is one of the lowest bars ever set. Limbo time.
                It's true though

Comment

I found a clip of Fury's father being interviewed where he says the reason for the fight not happening is the extreme Lockdowns in the U.K and elsewhere over the supposed Plandemic.

He says the fight won't happen this year with no crowds and he doubts life will ever be the same.
                  Complains about life being controlled by Big Brother and says pretty soon you'll need a passport to take a crap in the U.K
                  Mentions the restrictions on movement , freedom of speech and religion.
                  Also says he's the type of man that will rather die than live in that type of world.
                  And praises Jesus Christ in the end of the interview.

I stand with Team Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    Isn't it the promoters job to TELL the fighters where this fight is going to be?

So why is Hearn presenting the locations to the fighters?

All this is doing is giving team Fury more opportunities to play games. Tyson Fury is not afraid of Joshua, but he is for sure playing about.

If they're undercard fighters, yes, or a B side going up against a strong A side, but not guys like Fury and AJ. Hearn can't even TELL his own fighter, AJ, what to do, that was proven by the AJ/Dillian Whyte fiasco, when Hearn had to cancel a Wembley date because AJ, not Eddie, wouldn't give Whyte the kind of deal he felt he deserved.

I can't see Eddie having much luck trying to TELL Fury, Arum, Warren, ESPN and MTK what do do.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

You know Fury just came out hours ago and stated the Saudi deal is real among 3 other countries right ? It must be true now that Fury says so ? Give me a break and I’m not even getting into the rest of your post because it’s jibberish, anyone with common sense could just use that to know it’s virtually impossible for 3 promoters to lie on a big spot light fight .but now that Fury is saying it now you’ll still have crazies on here telling me Hearns lying .
                      And? Again... simple thinking from a simpleton: "Duh if fury is being honest, it must mean he always tells the truth." Redumber indeed... You know, its better when you don't try to read posts that are over your head... I prefer it. Yeah... its just Jibberish redumber lol don't bother. good idea.

People speak in truths/untruths based on their motivations, it has little to do with people "always" lying, telling the truth etc. Its a bit of an abstract concept to grasp I get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X