Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Kambosos Jr: "F... Teofimo's POWER!" - this dude is single-handedly selling a fight that looks like a mismatch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Kambosos Jr: "F... Teofimo's POWER!" - this dude is single-handedly selling a fight that looks like a mismatch.

I'm pretty sure he just believes in himself. He has no losses, and has worked his way into this position. If he weren't expressing that I'd be concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
      I'm pretty sure he just believes in himself. He has no losses, and has worked his way into this position. If he weren't expressing that I'd be concerned.
      Sure, but Sebastian Formella said the same things when he had no losses and was IBO champion. We saw what happened.

I'm not banging on the guy - good on him for confidence. I'm saying, Teo isn't really selling this fight, he is.

Comment

I don't care for this guy but I wouldn't mind if the stars aligned for him on fight night. Lopez became suffocating and can go back to nothing.
        eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Sure, but Sebastian Formella said the same things when he had no losses and was IBO champion. We saw what happened.

I'm not banging on the guy - good on him for confidence. I'm saying, Teo isn't really selling this fight, he is.
          In terms of marketing yeah. I feel like Teo's the kind of guy to solely focus on camp and stay away from all the promoting side but if you're going to talk about being a PPV fighter only you either need to have the resume to back you up or talk up a storm and Teo doesn't have either.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

In terms of marketing yeah. I feel like Teo's the kind of guy to solely focus on camp and stay away from all the promoting side but if you're going to talk about being a PPV fighter only you either need to have the resume to back you up or talk up a storm and Teo doesn't have either.
            Teo and his dad were all over the promotion leading up to Loma and after. He's just been largely silent for this one after the Triller deal and him announcing he "might" leave Top Rank.

Comment

Kambosos is going to get what Horn got.

Comment

Lopez is no killing machine.

Loma threw away first 6 rounds and still made fight look close.

So, other lightweights should not respect his power too much.
                eco1 and revelated like this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Lopez is no killing machine.

Loma threw away first 6 rounds and still made fight look close.

So, other lightweights should not respect his power too much.
                  To be fair, Loma was defensively brilliant in that fight. Dealing with Lopez's power means avoiding it. Once you can do that, he's just another fighter (as Nakatani taught us).
                  eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

To be fair, Loma was defensively brilliant in that fight. Dealing with Lopez's power means avoiding it. Once you can do that, he's just another fighter (as Nakatani taught us).
                    Avoiding it or banging out with him if you have more power.

Comment

Working...
                    X