Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Manny Pacquiao Promotions President: Crawford Fight "Nonsense", Suspects Michael Koncz Scheme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post

They are names, at the very least. And we seriously need to give Manny his flowers for beating Keith. Both Manny and Keith fought 6 months prior to meeting up and Manny had what...only one more fight than Keith (the Matthysse fight in 2018). Both guys were arguably inactive so we can't really hold on to that.
    Keef losing is all on Keef - him saying to let Manny "TAKE WHATEVER HE WANTS!!" (PEDs), him assuming Manny couldn't reach him with short arms, etc. That was all Keef underestimating Pacquiao and overestimating himself.

BUT...I feel that fight was close enough to warrant a rematch that we'll never see.

Comment

I'm still waiting for Crawford's next fight announcement. It's only been two weeks now.

Comment

I rate Crawford very highly, easy win for Crawford at this stage of pacquiao's career. Crawford should fight Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Keef losing is all on Keef - him saying to let Manny "TAKE WHATEVER HE WANTS!!" (PEDs), him assuming Manny couldn't reach him with short arms, etc. That was all Keef underestimating Pacquiao and overestimating himself.

BUT...I feel that fight was close enough to warrant a rematch that we'll never see.
          Damn! Lol

What a way to cancel Christmas, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
            Damn! Lol

What a way to cancel Christmas, bro!

It's true.

Manny took that win and ran. And I don't blame him. Keef should not have lost that fight. Even with that body shot in the 10th, every other round he simply wasn't firing on all cylinders and he even admitted that he was "fighting for a draw" - that's not what fighters are supposed to do. It's not how he treated Danny or Shawn, so why would you treat Pacquiao who's more dangerous like that?

Comment

Working...
            X