Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Manny Pacquiao Promotions President: Crawford Fight "Nonsense", Suspects Michael Koncz Scheme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baroidi View Post

thought they got it cleared up when he fought Thurman in Las Vegas
    Al Haymon works mysterious magic.

Unfortunately, Manny only had a two-fight deal with Haymon (Broner and Thurman) and decided to go elsewhere.

Now he's treading water again.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      pac should just retire now. 42 and out of the ring for over a year now getting closer to 2. he has accomplished more than anyone in this sport.he has nothing to prove. fought all the best fighters of his era.

crawford needs to fight someone worth a frick.his resume is absolute joke for a guy almost in his mid 30s and a top p4p'er. fight spence!!! stop chasing old pacquiao!!!!!!!
      But Crawford said he doesn't care about a Spence fight, even at 50-50 split.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        Don't know why you take Koncz seriously. He's just Pacquiao's errand runner who do menial things like ordering foods for master Pac's large group of friends when they're arriving for the fight. Pac scolds him when he fails to order enough food, for example. He books hotels, makes reservations, rents cars, etc.

Absolutely zero power when it comes to choosing Pac's fights.
        isn’t koncz not part of team pac anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

That but also travel restrictions. It's hard to get in and out of various countries now.

That's why I was surprised they got Formella in from Germany to fight Porter.
          Right! How the hell did I forget the damn pandemic? lol

Comment

Sad that the welterweight division is paralyzed since all the top fighters are waiting to see if they can win the Pacquiao lottery......a 43 year old by the time he fights, part time fighter Pacquiao is suppose to such a great win.......FOH. Like always all these fighters these days just want to fight gimmes.

I don’t understand how a win over this version of Pacquiao is something to brag and boast about. Crawford KO’s Pacquiao and headlines read “ tell Spence I want 50/50 split, since I beat Pacquiao the great” hahahhahaha

Comment

I used to loathe the Michael Koncz's thumbnail back in the day when he said anything regarding the Mayweather/Pacquiao negotiations. I seriously thought we were done with this guy eons ago. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                Sad that the welterweight division is paralyzed since all the top fighters are waiting to see if they can win the Pacquiao lottery......a 43 year old by the time he fights, part time fighter Pacquiao is suppose to such a great win.......FOH. Like always all these fighters these days just want to fight gimmes.

I don’t understand how a win over this version of Pacquiao is something to brag and boast about. Crawford KO’s Pacquiao and headlines read “ tell Spence I want 50/50 split, since I beat Pacquiao the great” hahahhahaha
                Gotta thank Broner and Keith for reviving Manny's career a couple of years ago, lol. He was the first guy to beat Thurman...inactive or not. Nobody else has beaten Thurman so that put Manny right back in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post

Gotta thank Broner and Keith for reviving Manny's career a couple of years ago, lol. He was the first guy to beat Thurman...inactive or not. Nobody else has beaten Thurman so that put Manny right back in the mix.
                  Pac been on a nice run but Matthyse,Broner and even Thurman weren’t dangerous to make Pacquiao feel his age. 100% True it was a great win by Pacquiao against Keith, Thurman was undefeated but Thurman is another fighter who is always inactive and basically another part time fighter as well.

I never want to see Pacquiao vs Crawford or Pacquiao vs Spence. These guys need to fight each other already, it’s getting ridiculous playing the “I want pacquiao” game

Comment

Pac been on a nice run but Matthyse,Broner and even Thurman weren’t dangerous to make Pacquiao feel his age. 100% True it was a great win by Pacquiao against Keith, Thurman was undefeated but Thurman is another fighter who is always inactive and basically another part time fighter as well.

I never want to see Pacquiao vs Crawford or Pacquiao vs Spence. These guys need to fight each other already, it’s getting ridiculous playing the “I want pacquiao” game
                    Even Floyd said that the current welters should fight each other and stop chasing Manny. Only to get bashed.

Comment

They are names, at the very least. And we seriously need to give Manny his flowers for beating Keith. Both Manny and Keith fought 6 months prior to meeting up and Manny had what...only one more fight than Keith (the Matthysse fight in 2018). Both guys were arguably inactive so we can't really hold on to that.

Comment

Working...
                      X