Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grade a fighter day 29: What grade do you give Julio Cesar Chavez Jr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
    make sure to mail this and make sure he see's and reads it
    The fighters majority grade, rankings list and the comments left in the thread will all be mailed individually in a giant neon colored envelope so they wont be able to miss it.

The fighters will also be able to respond to their grades and rankings via an email address that I will provide to them. If they do respond, I will post the email for all to see.
    Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

B- cmon lol he may have been joke for the longest time now but he has some decent wins

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
        D-F , complete embarrassment to his father and Mexico .....
        He beat down Lee and almost had Sergio out. I say C same as Lemuix.

There was a couple of years he could fight....

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post

The fighters majority grade, rankings list and the comments left in the thread will all be mailed individually in a giant neon colored envelope so they wont be able to miss it.

The fighters will also be able to respond to their grades and rankings via an email address that I will provide to them. If they do respond, I will post the email for all to see.
          He could fight!!! Watch some o f his older fights?

Like a priests daughter??? They rebel with helicopter parents

Comment

To be fair he was blessed/cursed from birth. Why try to be a fighter? You’re never gonna top your dad. And he did have a strong finish vs Martinez. Beyond that the guy is an embarrassment. Quitting in the ring. Failing to train properly. No commitment to the fans or the sport. A rich kid who probably should’ve done something else with his life. Grade F.

Comment

C at 160 days, C- now and I’m generous due to heart and dedication

Comment

Originally posted by 2Shotz View Post
                To be fair he was blessed/cursed from birth. Why try to be a fighter? You’re never gonna top your dad. And he did have a strong finish vs Martinez. Beyond that the guy is an embarrassment. Quitting in the ring. Failing to train properly. No commitment to the fans or the sport. A rich kid who probably should’ve done something else with his life. Grade F.
                Similar to Lebron's son. He's never going to top him.

Comment

poll re-opened.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                    D-F , complete embarrassment to his father and Mexico .....
                    If I could go even lower and vote again I would ...........

Comment

Gave Jr. an A.

He's a Grade A disappointment to his family, country and boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X