Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: I Think Tyson Fury Could Stop Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F l i c k e r
    replied
    That's only IF Tyson decides to maul AJ instead of box, which is his preferred style of boxing. He likes to pretend he is a gypsy Ali

Leave a comment:

• petegrif
    replied
    I know everyone is favoring Fury but I have this sneaking feeling that AJ takes it. He's a lot better fighter than people seem to think, he's still learning, he's hard worker, he can stick to a plan and he is very very heavy handed. If he gets Fury going he's not like Wilder who is technically incompetent, he will likely finish the job.

Leave a comment:

• mxtali
    replied
    Why the hell teddy always gotta use all these dumbass figures of speech? Also he’s usually wrong. He’s speaking like a casual who thinks Fury is a destroyer bc he was able to stop Wilder. Joshua is a completely different style.

Leave a comment:

• hitmanjosh
    replied
    Fuk Teddy why you say that! Cus fired his ass for good reasons. I’m going with Joshua due character and my name sake, Teddy can be a bit controversial too.

Leave a comment:

• hugh grant
    replied
    Wlad lasted 12 rounds. I think Josh could also

Leave a comment:

• NachoMan
    replied
    Teddy Atlas is a metaphor for life.

Leave a comment:

• DougalDylan
    replied
    A lot bad fighters have gone a lot of rounds vs Fury.
    Atlas is saying the Fury who beat Wilder turns up (and Fury often doesn't turn up) and AJ boxes as bad as Wilder.
    Sure it could happen but AJ catching him is far more likely from the stats if Fury plays that game.

The smart money is still Fury can/will outbox Joshua and get a decision but if he tries anything clever (and he often does) I'll go for AJ.

AJ can get caught... but Fury can get cut.

Leave a comment:

• Rockybigblower
    replied
    Originally posted by Jmenzies1 View Post
    I think the only way fury loses is if he starts mucking about like he sometimes does when hes dominating opponents but I think he takes him to school for 12rnds to save the 2nd fight by not knocking him out
    Oh....you're the guy that thinks Fury gives rematches and holds to his contractual word. Fury is the Floyd Mayweather (later years) of the heavyweight division. He will take a year off after the first under the guise of retirement...spread the belts to lower tier fighters i.e. Charr/Whyte/Joyce...then come back to reclaim one of them...all the while maintaining the lineal champion shtick. He is the greatest charlatan boxing has ever seen.

111ad93e1791c3722ce4798c8a1eefd6.jpg

Leave a comment:

• VislorTurlough
    replied
    Agree with Atlas. There is a Hearn fanboy Earth2 where Joshua was not obliterated by a mid tier HW Ruiz.
    Last edited by VislorTurlough; 03-23-2021, 08:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• steeve steel
    replied
    "Location location location.. pressure busts pipes... bad neighbourhood." Can't say I miss Teddy "flat face" Atlas.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X