Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: I've Got More Faith in Saunders Beating Canelo Than His Own Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beercules
    replied
    He had to be more active before Caneloroid but hey.

Maybe he will have a good camp. Stylistically he is a problem for Canelo

Leave a comment:

• lion33lit
    replied
    Wow! I totally agree with Mr. Warren - he’s touched all points. But from what I’ve read recently, Saunders has already decided to bring a potential excuse into the fray: the I was sick couldn’t train properly excuse......

I’m obsessed with footwork in a fight just as much as hand skills, and it seems to me that Saunders is that special guy when he’s preoccupied with honing his skills by not taking long layoffs in btwn fights.

Canelo’s power could really be that X factor. I don’t know if Saunders can deal with it for 12rds. Nevertheless, if Saunders believes in himself he can give Canelo flashbacks of what Mayweather did to him....But if Saunders attitude is one of “I got an excuse ready if I don’t feel comfortable”...then us fans better be ready for him to bow out when he really doesn’t have to....

Leave a comment:

• Buggy bear
    replied
    Good old frank, he cannot help being sour and political about This as he never had the financial clout to to make Saunders a big fight and he tries to divide promoter and fighter with This cheap , he knows the outcome but is in the enviable position of talking up Saunders without any having to play the media and promotional as he’s not involved , what a character This guy is

Leave a comment:

• denium
    replied
    Hearn knows that BJS is a liability on social media, especially in this cancel culture that we're living in now.

I think Frank knows that Billy has no chance though, Canelo is just too good nowadays.

Leave a comment:

• Ray*
    replied
    Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Not sure about that. If BJS beat Canelo that would mean monster money for Eddie and DAZN in a rematch.

I think it's more a case of Hearn believing that Canelo is going to win and wanting to carry on promoting him in the future. Like BJS said in a recent interview, he's seen nothing of Eddie recently but his feet hanging out of Canelo's arse!
    Yeah you are right, a win for BJS would be even bigger for Hearn and DAZN.

Leave a comment:

• TMLT87
    replied
    Ol' fish eyes cant resist having a dig can he lol.

Leave a comment:

• MPDKSAB
    replied
    This is the same guy who told the public BJS was an avoided fighter, the same BJS who is a MAJOR reason for two men becoming boogeymen in his division.

Leave a comment:

• kafkod
    replied
    Originally posted by JayCho View Post
    Hey Frank, remember when you promoted Joyce or Lyndon Arthur for their last fights? No? Me either!
    I'm surprised Warren has the nerve to say something like this after the way he behaved in the lead up to Joyce/Dubois, predicting a KO defeat for Joyce and talking **** to his manager at the pressers.

Leave a comment:

• kafkod
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    I absolutely agree on what Warren said here, and i said it too. Hearn doesn't want BJS to win even though he promotes him. He has a business relationship with him and that's it.
    Not sure about that. If BJS beat Canelo that would mean monster money for Eddie and DAZN in a rematch.

I think it's more a case of Hearn believing that Canelo is going to win and wanting to carry on promoting him in the future. Like BJS said in a recent interview, he's seen nothing of Eddie recently but his feet hanging out of Canelo's arse!

Leave a comment:

• JayCho
    replied
    Hey Frank, remember when you promoted Joyce or Lyndon Arthur for their last fights? No? Me either!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X